Thread: Beautifu Boston Buddy!

Beautifu Boston Buddy!

Hi Buddy, Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a brave, beautiful, oh so photogenic Boston boy you are, Buddy! Your photos are over the moon heart-melting! And I can see from that last pic, that shot of you rockin' those shades, that you truly are the coolest pup ever!

But oh my gosh, Buddy, I was near tears reading of the unspeakable, horrific, unconscionable abuse you suffered at the hand of your former "owner;" kicked and beaten, losing teeth. Thank goodness you were saved from that living hell, finding your way into foster and finally into the loving arms of a devoted furever family who would love and cherish you forever and always.

It never fails to amaze me how formerly abused animals such as yourself manage to bounce back, to learn to trust a human ever again. But thanks to the love of so many (your rescuers, foster and family) that's just what you did. And now, healed emotionally and physically, you're finally living the life you always deserved, never to know a day of suffering or want ever again! How lucky your family is, Buddy, having a fur son as brave, as beautiful, as forgiving and loving as you in their lives! You're not only the coolest pup ever, you're the best!

Enjoy your big day of honor, Buddy...playing with that well worn tennis ball and snuggling with your pink unicorn; munching on some yummy treats and cuddling with your pawrents; being loved to the max and spoiled to bits! Love, hugs and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Buddy, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Happy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buddy

Name:  29a.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  168.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    From a very bad beginning, you have
    found a very loving home, never to be abused again.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Buddy, what a beautiful young man you are, indeed! You're such a picture of joy and delight in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're clearly having a great time in every one of them!

And what a horrific but ultimately uplifting story you have to tell! I was heartbroken to read of your early life. I cannot bear the idea of the kind of sub-humans who would do such things to a young, precious being such as yourself. I am so very, very grateful that you were rescued, you came to that dear foster-family, and you all fell in love with and adopted each other. My deepest thanks and blessings to them. You are HOME now, never again to be abused! Now you are living the life full of love that you deserve and you always deserved. And I am so amazed and touched that your spirit was not crushed by your early experiences but is thriving! You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and some fun with your pink unicorn pillow and your ball!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery