Thread: Gorgeous Orlando!

Gorgeous Orlando!

Greetings, Orlando! Happy Pet of the Day to you and your lovely lady!

Being of Norwegian heritage, the Norwegian Fjord horse ranks among my most favorite breeds, and what a stunning example of your historic breed you are, Orlando! Your silver coloring, your long, flowing mane and lock are simply gorgeous! Thanks to your lady for including so many beautiful photos along with her tribute! That one of you and her is heart-melting!

I'm so sorry to hear of the unfortuante circumstances that led to you losing trust. But thanks to your lady's commitment and unconditional love you overcame your fears, you and your lady building one very special bond of love and trust!

It just makes me happy and I am soo proud of him no matter what time in hard times or bad times, we are an experienced team now, and nothing can change that.
    And what a terrific team you and your lady make, indeed! And while you prefer the companionship of your young lady, that doesn't mean you're unable to enjoy the company of Johanna and her horse, too! In fact, you love children as well! How lucky your lady is, having a best 4 legged friend and soulmate in you, Orlando! What a treasure you are, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, your human's Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Enjoy a very special Pet of the Day, Orlando, spending special time with your lady, perhaps meeting up with Johanna and her horse; munching on some yummy apple, pear and carrots; receving bunches of neck hugs; being loved and pampered to pieces! Much love and cuddles to you, beautiful Orlando!

Gorgeous!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Orlando

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 92
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You do like cuddles and children, but
    you have only one best friend
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Orlando, you are gorgeous indeed! What a beautiful Norwegian Fjord Horse you are, with that pale coat and mixed-color mane and tail, and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You and your dear young lady with her fondling your neck are just so sweet together!

And what a wonderful team you make! I was so sorry to learn you'd had some bad experiences in the past, but you and she have been working hard to trust each other again. There was a time she could no longer ride you because you were so afraid, but now things are good for you two. You trust her and no one else! It's so much fun for you two for her to ride or to ride out. She's so proud of you. No matter the hard times or bad times, you're an experienced team now, and nothing can change that! You and she have great fun with her best friend Johanna and her horse. You all have a good time together. You all love each other very much, don't you. What wonderful love-filled times you share!

Congratulations, darling Orlando, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear lady and Johanna and her horse and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of carrots, apples, and pears!

Last edited by phesina; 12-28-2021 at 06:08 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery