Thread: Joyful Jovial Junior, the "Joker"!

Joyful Jovial Junior, the "Joker"!

Dearest Junior, what an utterly stunning guy you are! You're absolutely gorgeous in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You look so thoughtful and calm in that close-up head shot, and then in the second you're lying curled around and turned up, having a nice little snooze. The photos themselves are beautiful, kind of black and white with touches of color. Your dear Mom is a gifted photographer, but then, with such a Purrrfect subject, how could she miss?!! In that second photo, are you looking for a tummy rub by any chance? I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Tennessee to pet you and rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course). I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Mom will pet you and rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course), for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're ten years old, the youngest and also the "Joker" of your clowder. You were a stray, found by your dear Mom's ex and brought home nine years ago. Since then your Purrrents divorced, and you and Mom and your kitty siblings moved back home to live with her folks. You and your new Grandpa hit it off instantly! You and he became best buddies, and later you helped comfort him in his grief when Grandma passed away. You like to help him make his breakfast each day, rubbing on his legs and chatting up a storm.

I'm so sorry you recently lost your big brother Timothy, who looked like your twin but was ten years older. Since then, you've started doing a lot of the things Timothy used to do, like hanging out with your Purrrson and sleeping on her side. He taught you well, didn't he! You enjoy wrestling with your seal-point Siamese brother Chaz, then chasing your kitty sister Cheese until she swats at you, and then it's "momma time"! Sometimes you sleep with Mom, laying on your side and draping your paws over her shoulder, a real treat for her. You all love each other very much, don't you. As Mom says, "Life is so much more fun with Junior in our lives!!!" What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Junior, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Grandpa and Chaz and Cheese and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of home-made biscuits and Cheez-its. We know that Timothy Angel and Grandma Angel are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Junior! You are a gorgeous grey kitty gentleman! Happy, happy Cat of the day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Joyful Junior

Part I!

Hi Junior! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Part I! Have to do this in 2 parts; technical issues!

What a pawsitively precious, oh so handsome Tabby boy you are, Junior! Your softly muted, pearl grey coat is so pretty, and oh, that sweet expression on your beautiful face could melt the hardest of hearts!

You and your fellow clowder members and your human have experienced a lot of changes over the years, including a divorce and a big move back "home." And through it all, over the past 9 years, every step of the way you have been there for her and she for you! I was especially touched reading how you stepped up to the plate, providing priceless comfort to your Grandpa after the passing of your Grandma with your unconditional love, helping to put a smile back on his face with your comical antics! You even lend him a helping paw come time to make breakfast, chatting away as he stirs the pot! What a good boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Here's Part II of Sandra's post about Junior. Due to technical issues, she couldn't complete it:
    ==========

He was a stray in a town I used to live in. My ex found him and brought him home. That was nine years ago. Since then I have divorced. I and Junior and his other kitty brothers and sister have moved back to my childhood home to live with my parents. Junior took up with my dad INSTANTLY and has been his little buddy ever since. He helped dad deal with mom's passing with his comical antics.
    I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of your big bro, your Mom's beloved Timothy. But again, after his passing, you stepped up to the plate, taking on so many of his characteristics, bonding even more lovingly with your Mom!

How lucky your Mom, your Grandpa, and all of your siblings are, having a furkid and sibling as special as you in their lives, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives. You're the best!

Life is so much more fun with Junior in our lives!!!
    *Thanks to your former Dad for rescuing you, helping to make the beautiful bond of love you and your Mom share a reality! Your Mom and former Dad may no longer be together, but no doubt you and your Mom were destined to be best buds, together forever!*

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Junior! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rescue story; learning of the very special place you hold in so many hearts has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your siblings (chasing sister Cheese, lol); hanging with your Grandpa, chatting the day away; curling up by your Mom's shoulder; chowing down on some yummy homemade biscuits and Cheez-its; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Junior, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sibbies Chaz and Cheese too!