Thread: Gorgeous Doringa!

Gorgeous Doringa!

Greeting, Doringa in Northern Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a stunning, breathtakingly beautiful Haflinger-Arabian you are, Doringa. what gorgeous photos of you and your lady are included with her heartwarming tribute! You may not be fond of most other horses, but there's no doubt you found your soulmate in your lady, and what a terrific team you and she make! (She did raise your from day one after all!) And while may not be the biggest of horses, when it come to looks and heart you're countless hands high, even giving it your best in the dressage ring! What a girl!

Endless thanks to your lady for not selling you, but seeing you for the diamond in the rough that you were, giving you all the time you needed to settle in and accept your stable mates, to learn to trust your lady! Your transformation is testament to the healing power of time, patience and unconditional love and devotion!

Last year considered selling, because she was angry with other horses and kicked them, but now she's changed so much and is better with other horses and is well behaved when I'm riding her.
    How lucky your lady is, having a 4 legged best friend as beautiful, as special as you, Doringa! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Doringa! Meeting you today, reading your proud lady's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending some fun time with your bestie, P.R.E., enjoying a leisurely ride and special time with your lady, munching on some apple, a carrot or some peppermints; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Doringa, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear P.R.E. and all of your stablemates, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Doringa

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 79
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful girl, every horse lovers dream
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more

Dearest Doringa, what a beautiful Haflinger-Arabian horse you are! That reddish-brown coat is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big dark eyes. You look like you are smiling (and you probably are!). Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. How nice to see you with your dear young lady. And what a nice story you have to tell. You have been raised by her since your very first day! You work very hard when she rides dressage with you. You were angry with some of the big horses for a while, but you've gotten much better with them. You do love your lady's other horse, a P.R.E. ( Pure Raza Espanola) mare. You and your lady love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Doringa, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young lady and P.R.E. friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Doringa, on being POTD! You are so gorgeous and photogenic! I have to admit that I don't know anything about horses (except that they are beautiful) but I loved reading about your happy life. Your human BFF's love and admiration for you is so apparent in her touching POTD tribute. You don't need to do any tricks or win any awards ~ God made you PERFECT already! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net