Thread: Adorable Little Christian!

Adorable Little Christian!

Dearest Beauchat Christian, what an utterly adorable little fellow you are! You're absolutely precious, a tiny bundle of fluffy, fuzzy grey fur. You have the sweetest face, with your darker-grey nose and your lovely big kitteny-blue eyes and just the tip of your pink tongue showing from your mouth. You're so tiny in that great photo, only six weeks old, and thank you for sharing it with us. Now you're a bigger boy, eight weeks old, two whole months! You're a young Persian man, and I'm sure your fur is already starting to get longer and thicker. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Rio to pet you gently! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you already have at this young age! You're full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics. He/she says you're either moving too quickly to be more than a blur, or you're sound asleep with eyes shut tight. You love to run and run, doing the Kitten 500 around the house in seconds flat, pouncing on a toy, carrying that around, and then collapsing exhausted. You're always hungry, but you don't need to beg for your food. You just magically appear when a can is opened! (I have two cats just like that!) Your dear person says you have "..so much character for someone so small." What fun it will be for you both as you grow into that magnificent Persian man you are! You're your person's favorite kitten, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Christian, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and perhaps another round of the Kitten 500!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Christian!!!

Hi Christian in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, adorable, utterly heart-melting fluff ball Persian baby you are, Christian! SO precious that I do believe you've crashed the Cat of the Day cuteness meter! Thank you for pausing just briefly from one of your countless Kitten 500 runs to pose for the camera! As we here all know, you kittens have two speeds...5th gear and crash and burn!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, purrsonality packed, fun loving fur baby in you, Christian! And how lucky are you, Christian, being your human's #1! (We know she/he love all of her fur babies! hehe) And just think! Your and human's life together has only just begun, with countless years of shared love and fun awaiting you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...motoring about at full speed, followed by a power nap; *magicially* chowing down on some yummy vittles; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Christian, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

Adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~