Thread: Adorable Gracie!!!

Adorable Gracie!!!

Hi, Gracie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

*CUTENESS OVERLOAD ALERT*

What a beautiful Maltese girl you are, Gracie, just too precious for words! Oh yes, those saucer-sized, black eyes of yours truly are heartmelting, and how fetching you look, modeling those adorable outfits! Your birthday outfit is the best! hehe Quite the fashionista, aren't you, sweetheart! I have a feeling my wardrobe dwarfs yours! lol Spoiled you are, no doubt, and deservedly so! As your Mommy says, no matter the price tag, your unconditional love and devotion, the comfort and joy you grace her life with is priceless!

How lucky your Mommy is, having a beautiful, personality packed, attention craving fur baby in you, Gracie! As the saying goes, you never met a stranger; a friend to all, that you are!

Gracie's personality is perfect - she's very friendly to people and dogs, even biggggg dogs.
    Yes indeedy, you truly are perfection on 4 paws, Gracie, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be!
    My Gracie is soooooooo special to me because even if the outside world is cold and gray, once I come home, I'm greeted to sunshine and blue skies!!!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mommy's love filled tribute and seeing heart-melting photos has brought some much needed sunshine and blue skies to my dark and rainy day, just as you do your Mommy's days, every day of the year! Enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Gracie, donning an extra special outfit, chowing down on some yummy treats, giving and receiving countless cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, gentle hug and smooches to you, adorable Gracie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gracie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a little sweetheart how deserves to be spoiled.
    You make your person very happy, that's what counts
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Gracie, *CUTENESS OVERLOAD ALERT* certainly applies in your case!

You are adorable indeed!... absolutely precious in your pink dress and birthday headdress and flower, and then in your sailor suit and cap. Your fluffy white fur is so pretty, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big black eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. It's so sweet to think that you have a whole wardrobe of gorgeous clothes!

And what a delightful personality you have! You make your dear person so very happy, no matter how bad the mood she is in. One look in your big black eyes, and she just melts! You're very friendly to people and dogs, even biggggg dogs. Your special trick is to "Go in the pocketbook" when your carrier is brought out. You walk right into it and wait to "Go bye-bye." You're very affectionate, sleeping with her each night. If you wake up in the middle of the night, you lick her arm and go back to sleep! Your person spoils you but says you pay her back triple in love. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gracie, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery