Thread: Joyful Jaba!!!

Joyful Jaba!!!

Greetings, Jaba from New Zealand, "Land of the Long White Cloud!" Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you, from all in this Lab/Retriever loving home, including my yellow girl, Peach! And being the gorgeous, hunky and handsome, white Labbie boy that you are, how perfectly named you are indeed, not to mention a shedder without compare (though my girl might give you a run for the money in that regard)!

He lives in Wellington, here in New Zealand, "Land of the Long White Cloud," so his coloring even fits his residence! He has been known to leave a "long white cloud" of shed fur of his own, particularly on dark surfaces.
    My vet, a fellow Lab pawrent, told me not long after welcoming home my first Lab, to be prepared for at LEAST 5 years of puppy-tude and antics and how right he was! But that's just one reason why we cherish our Labs, why their among the most beloved of breeds: their energy and unbridled zest for life...and their BIG hearts of course!

Jaba is a very big boy, but doesn't know it. He acts like a puppy, and is all wiggly and waggy when he is happy - which is most of the time! And when he is done playing for the moment, he jumps on your lap and cuddles up to you.
    How lucky your family is, Jaba, having a beautiful, playful, fun and life loving, big hearted furry family member in you..."the cutest, most amazing dog in the world!" Who can resist a Lab as special as you? Not me! (Those big, brown, pleading eyes will get ya every time! lol)

He's the cutest, most amazing dog in the world! You've heard the saying, "Gotta Love a Lab" and with Jaba, that certainly fits! How could you resist those big brown eyes?
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jaba! Meeting you today, reading your proud family's love filled tribute to their best boy, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...playing in true Labbie style, chowing down on your fave foods and treats, warming your humans laps and napping on your pretty, red cushion, being spoiled extra rotten and loved to the max! Tons of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Jaba, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EXTRA day!!!

Be still my Lab loving heart! Those long, silky, ears and those big, brown eyes...heart-melting!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jaba, you are gorgeous, absolutely stunning! What a beautiful coat you have, white with just the faintest touches of yellow. And you have the sweetest face with that cute little pink mustache and those lovely big brown eyes. You live in New Zealand, "Land of the Long White Cloud," and you've been known to leave a "long white cloud" of shed fur of your own! You have such a delightful personality, too! You're a very big five-year-old puppy, all wiggly and waggy when you're happy - which is most of the time! And when you're done playing, you jump up onto a nearby lap for cuddling. That saying "Gotta Love a Lab" certainly fits you! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jaba, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Jaba

Name:  09s (1).jpg
Views: 83
Size:  10.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy who is happy most of the time.
    Celebrate your world famous day and every day