Thread: Purrrfect Punky!

Purrrfect Punky!

Dearest Punky Brewster, what an adorable young lady you are, Purrrfect indeed! That orange Tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little mostly-pink nose and those lovely big blue eyes. My adorable orange-Tabby-and-white Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are absolutely gorgeous in every one of them. You're so cute sitting up in that basket, and having a snooze, and exploring the great outdoors safely in your terrific-looking harness, and then having another snooze. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Illinois to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were immediately friendly to your dear Purrrson when you met at the shelter, letting her know right away that she was the chosen one. We thank her for choosing a shelter kitty, and we thank the people running the shelter for rescuing you and keeping you safe and well-cared-for so you and your Purrrson could meet and adopt each other! Since you've been Home, you love to talk with her and help her as she works on the computer. You bring her toys to throw so you can play fetch, and you climb everything there is to climb. When the weather is nice, she takes you out to explore the apartment's courtyard. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Punky, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with another round of fetch and maybe even some more courtyard exploration!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Purrfect Punky!!!

Hi Punky Brewster! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious basketful of Orange Tabby purrfection graces our Cat of the Day page today! After poring over your heart-melting photos, well, I may never stop smiling! And I do believe or those are soft, blue eyes I see! SO lovely!

What a happy day that was, the day your human walked through that shelter door! It certainly was a case of love at first sight for you and your human! One brush of the leg, one sweet meow and a purr was all it took, and the rest is happy history!

I'm sorry your human is no longer a work at home Mom, but all of that time you initially shared 24/7 sure paid off, allowing you and your Mom to bond so beautifully! And now, at the end of the day, as your human walks through the door, so much together time to look for to: lap warming, chatting and cuddling, and of coure playtime!

I felt bad for her when I transitioned from working at home to in person because it was a major adjustment to not have me around all the time. Now when I come home, she greets me at the door and jumps into my lap at the earliest opportunity.
    How lucky your furever Mom is, having a furkid as beautiful, as playful, as sweet and loving as you, Punky! You're just as special as can be, living, loving proof of the countless, priceless rewards of kitty rescue!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming and love filled tribute to her best girl has been such a treat! I hope, after your Mom comes home from work tonight, you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing endless rounds of fetch, receiving tons of cuddles as you warm your Mom's lap, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, precious Punky Brewster, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Punky!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious Punky!

I want to share some photos of my cat, Punky Brewster! I adopted Punky from a shelter when she was ten months old. The first time that we met, she was immediately friendly. She rubbed her head against my legs, purred, and meowed a lot.

Since bringing her home, she's no different. She loves to talk with me and will curl up on my lap when I'm doing work on my computer. I felt bad for her when I transitioned from working at home to in person because it was a major adjustment to not have me around all the time. Now when I come home, she greets me at the door and jumps into my lap at the earliest opportunity.

Punky's also extremely playful and will often bring me toys for me to throw so that she can fetch them. She's managed to climb just about everything in my apartment including the highest shelves in my closets. When the weather is warmer, I take her outside and she explores my apartment's courtyard.

I love Punky dearly, and I'm grateful to have her in my life.
    Hello, Punky here in Illinois! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous orange and white lady you are! I like your light blue-grey eyes, too! You have such a sweet face with your l-o-n-g white whiskers and cute ears! Lovely! I smiled as I read how you meowed, purred, and rubbed on your purrr-son to say you had made your choice and adopted him/her!

You are a "talky" kitty - I would like to have a conversation with you about whatever you wish to discuss! You provided special supervision to your person during the work-at-home days. Now you greet your person at the door at coming-home time! You play fetch with your favorite toys, and you have climbed way up to the highest closet shelves! You go outdoors for some exploring when the weather is fine. Best of all ... you are a greatly loved kitty! PURRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Punky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678