Dearest Punky Brewster, what an adorable young lady you are, Purrrfect indeed! That orange Tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little mostly-pink nose and those lovely big blue eyes. My adorable orange-Tabby-and-white Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are absolutely gorgeous in every one of them. You're so cute sitting up in that basket, and having a snooze, and exploring the great outdoors safely in your terrific-looking harness, and then having another snooze. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Illinois to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were immediately friendly to your dear Purrrson when you met at the shelter, letting her know right away that she was the chosen one. We thank her for choosing a shelter kitty, and we thank the people running the shelter for rescuing you and keeping you safe and well-cared-for so you and your Purrrson could meet and adopt each other! Since you've been Home, you love to talk with her and help her as she works on the computer. You bring her toys to throw so you can play fetch, and you climb everything there is to climb. When the weather is nice, she takes you out to explore the apartment's courtyard. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Punky, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with another round of fetch and maybe even some more courtyard exploration!