This is our Siamese mix, Bamba. She was rescued from the street, so we do not know what other breeds may be in her family tree. It is obvious from her pretty blue eyes, but also from her impressive vocal abilities, that she is at least part Siamese. Her name means "bigwig" in Portuguese, and she definitely is that - she is not very big in terms of size, but in attitude she is!

I was glad to get a picture with her eyes open, although it does not really show what a pretty pale blue they are. She is pictured on "her" chair, which of course has an extra soft pillow on it. She can get very upset when we take it away to wash it, and guests all know not to sit on that chair!

Bamba is not just a pretty face, she is very good for cuddling at bed time. She has a rumbling purr that is better than any lullaby to send you off to dreamland. She is a very important member of the family - just ask her!
Hello, beautiful Bamba! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Siamese-mix lady you are! I like your lovely pale blue eyes and your striking markings! I would be glad to sit with you while you are resting comfortably on your chair, or do whatever else you might like!

You were rescued from the street, and you are a "bigwig" family member! Guests know not to sit on your chair, and you dislike when it is time for the pillow to be washed. You have a strong voice and a big attitude! I would be very happy to listen while you talk to me about whatever is on your mind!

You are beautiful and very good at cuddling when it is bed time. You have a rumbly purr that is better than a lullaby! Best of all, you are a very important and loved member of your family! PURRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Bamba!