Thread: Wee Torti Titch!

Wee Torti Titch!

Greetings, Titch in England, the U.K.! (LOVE your name!) Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

What a gorgeous, golden eyed Torti girl you are, Titch! Your coloring and unique Torti markings truly are spectacular! Kudos to your (color coordinated, lol) photographer for capturing you in all of your Torti glory! Your photos are fabulous!

You may be a tiny Torti, Titch, a mere 9" long, but when it comes to purrsonality and heart you're lion-sized, living and loving life and your humans to the max, on your terms; exploring your world with unbridled joy, not to mention growing into quite the accompished hunteress! And just think, your idyllic, enchanted, love filled life has only just begun, with so many wonderful years of shared love and companionship awaiting you and your humans!

How lucky your family, having a fur baby as beautiful, as curious and playful, as sweet and as loving as you, Titch! What a tiny treasure you are, just as special as can be, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...enjoying a fun afternoon exploring the great outdoors and honing your hunting skills; warming your humans' laps, receiving lots of pets and cuddles (if you're in the mood, lol); being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and *kisses* to you tiny, adorable Titch, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Titch, you are absolutely adorable! What a precious child you are, with that gorgeous, colorful Tortoiseshell fur in such an interesting design, and that sweet, sweet face with the orange and black coloring split down the middle, and that two-tone nose, and those lovely big pale eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are so pretty in both of them! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to England to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're just six months old, a growing girl. You seem to be staying rather small and probably won't get to be more than nine inches long, but that's just fine with your dear Purrrsons. You're quite curious and enjoy exploring outside (be careful out there!). You also enjoy a nice warm lap on chilly days. You have that famed Tortitude, you alone deciding when it's petting time or cuddling time! You're quite the huntress, keeping any mouse invaders to your flat in check. You may be small but that doesn't stop you! You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Titch, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Titch! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are a very beautiful tortie girl! I like your classic look, and your sweet face! You have lovely golden eyes, and I think I see both light and dark whiskers!

You are a busy kitten! You are a huntress and explorer, keeping track of any potential mouse invaders. You are curious and enjoy going outdoors! Then it may be time to enjoy lap snuggles, and you alone decide when to receive those. You are smart and beautiful! Best of all, you are very loved !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Titch!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678