Thread: Charming Charlotte

Charming Charlotte

Congratulations, Charlotte, on being POTD! You are so darling, gorgeous, precious and Heaven-sent! We are so glad your human Mommy adopted you from the rescue organization ~ you have given her so much love after her heartbreak and loss. (We Cavies/GPs and people who Opt to Adopt!) We thoroughly enjoyed reading about your happy life with your Mommy and Crystal! You are so photogenic ~ everyone falls in love with your sweet face! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! www.guineapigsrfun.net

Charlotte

Name:  large111.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  13.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful little girl you are.
    So sweet and gentle
    You love playtime with your friend.
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more

Charming Charlotte!!!

Wheek, wheek, Charlotte in the U.K.! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day, sweetheart

What a beautiful, most precious, utterly irresistible girl you are, Charlotte! Your silky, cream colored coat is so pretty, and your sweet face utterly heart-melting! I've met many a pig over the years, been Mom to several, and so know first hand just what sweet and loving creatures you are, truly the gentlest of souls.

And oh, what a gem of a girl your Mom has in you, coming into her life just when she needed you most, afte the passing of her beloved pup of 19 amazing years, Rastus; helping to heal her broken heart with your unconditional love; putting that smile back of her face with your fun loving ways and trademark Guinea Pig antics! The comfort and joy you bring to her life is living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue! The only question is, just who rescued who?

She has been the best thing for me helping me with my grieving as I had lost my Rastus my dog who died at 19 years of age
    How blessed your Mom is, having a furkid as special as special as you in her life, her never ending source of comfort and smiles in you, Charlotte! You truly are one in a million, heaven sent, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Charlotte! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute, and seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying extra floor time, playing with sister Crystal, popcorning with glee; feasting on all your fave fruits and veggies; receving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pamered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Charlotte, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sister Crystal, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Charlotte, you are beautiful and adorable! What a charming, precious Guinea Pig you are, so pretty with that soft-looking coat and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and lovely big dark eyes. And what a story you have to tell! You had a sad early life, before winding up at that rescue called Miss Pigg's Guinea Lair. And there you and your dear person met, you adopted each other, and you went Home with her/him! You've been together three years now and turned your bad start completely around. And what a treasure you've been to your person, bringing comfort to her in her grief at losing her precious dog Rastus, who died at 19 years of age. You like being with your piggy friend Crystal, and you two enjoy play time out when you can run around the floor. You're a sweet, gentle girl who cheers your person up every day. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Charlotte, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Crystal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery