Thread: Fabulous Freebee and Terrific Tony!

Fabulous Freebee and Terrific Tony!

Dearest Freebee and Tony, what fabulous and terrific young men you are, indeed! You're such a precious pair of brothers, so cute rolling around on the floor playing together. (Be careful you don't get wrapped up in that cord or rope you're playing with!) Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! Freebee, you're so cute, a young black panther on your back with your paws up, front toes and nails extended. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Collingdale, PA to plant a kiss and a few pets on that tummy (only if you want your tummy kissed and petted, of course!). And Tony, you're a cute young tiger on your side there, wrestling with that blue ball at the end of the cord, holding onto it. And I wish I could reach through the screen again to pet you and give you a few ear-skritches (only if you want pets and ear-skritches, of course!). I can't reach through the screen to either of you, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will deliver any desired pets and tummy-kisses and ear-skritches for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! You're littermates, so you've known each other all your lives, even back to pre-birth time, maybe even all the way back as side-by-side fertilized eggs! You've been with your dear Purrrson ever since you were six weeks old, and now you are big boys of one whole year of age.

You have the most delightful Purrrsonalities! Freebee, you're "the craziest, silliest boy ever, ..always getting into mischief." Tony, you're the calmer one, until you get into a tussle with Freebee, when you give back as much as you get! Your Purrrson looks forward every day to coming home from work and seeing you again. You're inseparable, and you're the most lovable cats she/he has ever had. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Freebee and Tony, on being chosen our Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fabulous Freebee and Terrific Tony!

Hi Freebee and Tony! Congratulations on being crowned co-Cats of the Day!

What a pawsitively precious, double delight you are, Freebee and Tony. Love that aeiral shot of you two making mischief!

Though brothers, you're polar opposites in looks and in purrsonality (rad vs chill, lol), but each equally beautiful, adorable and lovable, oh so special in your own unique way!

Freebee is the craziest, silliest boy ever, and is always getting into mischief. Tony is the calmer one, though he can give back as much as Freebee when they tussle. They not look alike, but from their behavior, the fact that they are brothers is completely obvious!
    How lucky your humans are, having two handsome, joyful and playful, affectionate and life loving fur bros in you two cuties; a double dose of feline purrfection to be sure! The love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives with you big hearts and hilarious antics is truly a priceless gift!

Not a day goes by that I don't look forward to going home from work and seeing them. They are the most loveable cats I've ever had and they are inseparable...We love them.
    And now we love you too! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Freebee and Tony! Meeting you today hnas been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing and making mischief, feastng on your fave foods and treats, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Tony and Freebee, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~