Thread: Brave Beautiful Baby!!!

Brave Beautiful Baby!!!

Greetings, Baby, from Down Under! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What an extra special treat it is, having a Freisian Cattle Cross Steer as our featured honoree, and oh my goodness, how VERY deserving you are, Baby!

I was so moved, Baby, reading your heartwarming backstory, your human's love filled tribute to her brave, beautiful boy! I can only imagine the fear your Mom experienced, facing down that charging bull, bracing herself for almost certain serious injury, or worse. But thanks to her brave and courageous Baby she escaped unharmed, her life saved! To say you are her hero, Baby, would be an understatement!

One afternoon I was out in the paddock and at the time we had a steer that was a trouble maker. He must have decided to take me out that day, out of the blue. He suddenly charged, and the only thing I had time to do was brace for the impact, but it never came. Baby ran in the way and shoved the steer away from me and chased him off.
    How very blessed your Mom is, having a brave and beautiful best friend, a devoted and loving protector in you, Baby! You truly are a gentle giant with a heart of gold, just as special as can be, THE BEST!!!

Whenever we go to the paddocks to feed them he is always the first to come running, but what makes Baby really special is that he saved my life - or at the very least, saved me from serious injury.
    Great thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming story of rescue with us, Baby! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos and learning of the very special bond of love and trust you and your Mom share has been SUCH a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweet Baby...peacefully grazing in the pasture with your bestie, Razr; spending special time with your Mom, receiving tons of neck skritches; licking up a big bowlful of yummy molasses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, neck skritches and big hugs to you, beautiful Baby, our very special and most deserving HERO Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Those furry ears! Those huge, brown eyes! Beautiful AND adorable Baby!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Baby

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  14.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome big boy you are.
    You came to your persons aid one day
    for tha, they are eternally grateful
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Baby, you are beautiful indeed! What a gorgeous Freisian Cattle Cross steer you are with that colorful coat and those lovely big dark eyes. And what an amazing story you have to tell! Unlike most steers, you were very friendly right from the start. What makes you truly special is that you saved your dear person's life or at the very least, saved him/her from serious injury! One day another steer suddenly charged him/her, but you got in the way, shoved the steer away, and chased him off. You spend your days grazing with your buddy Razr, and you love getting your neck scratched. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Baby, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Razr and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of molasses!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Baby, on being POTD! You are an amazing, Heaven-sent, life-saving sweetheart! What a scary situation for your BFF but you saved the day like Superman! (Animals like you are more amazing than we can ever realize.) We love your photos ~ you are gorgeous! We are sending love and thanks from the USA to you! Plus a lot of HUGS and NECK SCRATCHES! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetest Baby! www.guineapigsrfun.net