Thread: Adorable Yoyo!!!

Adorable Yoyo!!!

Greetings, Yoyo in Hong Kong! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Your Royal Highness

AWW!!! What an a pawsitively precious, princely Shih Tzu pup you are, Yoyo! You should come with a cuteness overload alert, sweetheart! Love that froggy leg pose! And not are you beautiful in looks (yes, boy can be beautiful!), your just as sweet and loving as can be, a friend to all! You may be small in size, Yoyo, but true to your breed's nickname, when it comes to protecting your home and your humans, you're lion-sized!

He is so sweet and affectionate and quick to give kisses. He is friendly to almost everyone he meets, particularly if I say they are okay. He likes other dogs, children and even cats! He can be protective, though, if he is unsure of a strange human, and only then does he seem lion-like.
    What a lucky human is yours, having a fur baby as adorable, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Yoyo! And just as your Mom/Dad says, you being a mere 6 months old, so many, many wonderful years of shared love and companionship to look for forward to! You truly are a tiny Tibetan treasure, Yoyo, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing in pure puppy mode, spending fun time with your human and all of your friends and fans; giving and receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your lion-sized heart desires and more! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Yoyo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Those furry footies! Those huge, puppy dog eyes!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yoyo

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 174
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being dog of the Day
    I just love your name Yoyo
    You are a little lion who loves to give kisses
    Celebrate your world famous day and every day

Dearest Yoyo, you are adorable! What a beautiful young Shih Tzu "Lion Dog" pup you are, just six and a half months old! Your colorful fur looks so thick and soft, and you have the sweetest face with those floppy ears and lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're so cute, lying down with your hind legs stretched out behind you. My cat Sparkler often lies down like that, too.

You have the most delightful personality! You're sweet and friendly and love to give kisses. You like other dogs, children and even cats. You're very protective when you're unsure of a strange human, and only then do you show your Lion self! You're a great puppy, and you and your dear person are looking forward to many years together. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Yoyo, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable YoYo

Hello, I just saw your photo. What an absolutely adorable dog you are--so cute.
    I hope you have a long healthy life. Kay in NC 12.5.21

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Yoyo, you are adorable! What a beautiful young Shih Tzu "Lion Dog" pup you are, just six and a half months old! Your colorful fur looks so thick and soft, and you have the sweetest face with those floppy ears and lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're so cute, lying down with your hind legs stretched out behind you. My cat Sparkler often lies down like that, too.

You have the most delightful personality! You're sweet and friendly and love to give kisses. You like other dogs, children and even cats. You're very protective when you're unsure of a strange human, and only then do you show your Lion self! You're a great puppy, and you and your dear person are looking forward to many years together. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Yoyo, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Hi guys
    Oh, Yoyo, you are simply adorable! Your sweet personality and loving nature make you such a wonderful companion. Congratulations on being chosen Dog of the Day! You and your dear person must share such a loving and joy-filled home togetherfree fire name