Thread: Adorable Louie!

Adorable Louie!

Hi Louie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a treat, having the "rare" Basenji as our featured honoree! I can see why your human cherishes that photo above all others. Not only does it capture your wrinkled forehead, that inquisitive look to perfection, we see you've mastered the coveted, classic head tilt too! And oh, how heart-melting are those sparkling, love filled, copper colored eyes; how stunning your sleek and shiny coat! One hunky and handsome, smart as can be, utterly irresistible boy you are indeed, Louie, turning heads wherever you go!

Louie is a Basenji which is a breed originally from Africa, but he is here in Ontario, far North of his breed's home. He is such a handsome boy, with his shiny coat and curled tail, that he attracts attention wherever we go
    You may call home Canada, far from your breed's native Africa, but not even the cold of Canada can keep you from loving life, your family, and SNOW to the max! hehe After all, home is where the heart is!

On a side note...Years ago, in college, I doggie sat for my professor's pup, a Basenji, and I can attest to the fact that while you kids don't bark, you do yodel!

How lucky your family is, Louie, having a furkid as handsome, as sweet and loving, as special as you! You're a treasure, sweetheart, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Best of all, though, he is a sweet boy and loves his cuddle time at the end of a busy day. We love him very much.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Louie! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...hopefully rolling in some early snow, hehe; taking a nice walk, stealing the hearts of all you meet; savoring some yummy treats; spending special time with humans, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Louie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Louie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 309
Size:  14.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy who enjoys playing in the snow.
    Although you learn quickly, you are still independent.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Louie, you are adorable indeed! What a beautiful Basenji you are, so pretty in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Your multi-color fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those huge perky ears and lovely big brown eyes, and those forehead wrinkles that show that you are listening intently to your person. You were just two years old in the photo, and now you are a mature gentleman of ten years. I bet you're every bit as beautiful now, if not more so! Your breed originated in Africa, and how well you have adapted to your home in the much different climate of Canada!

What a delightful personality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You're a smart boy and have picked up on everything they taught you very quickly. You made me smile with your 'selective hearing.' I know several cats, and people, like that! As a Basenji, you are 'barkless,' but you're not silent. You yodel(!), and you can carry on quite a conversation. You and your people all love each other very much, don't you. You all enjoy your cuddle time together at the end of a busy day. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Louie, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

progxn Guest
    That is really the cutest dog I ever seen these threads. Congratulations for being the best pet Louie!