Thread: Wonderful Wynter!

Wonderful Wynter!

Dearest Wynter, you are wonderful indeed! What a gorgeous fluffball you are, with that white and grey fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are absolutely beautiful in them all, and is that your pal Fig with you in the last one? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Salem, OR to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mom will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You've been an outdoor kitty for as long as you can remember. Your dear Mom-to-be was nice enough to feed you and Fig both along the way, and then one day you decided to come inside. And there you've been ever since, some four months now! I hope that Mom continues to feed Fig, and that Fig will come inside one day, too!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're very playful and well mannered, and you even use the litter box properly. You love to play in paper bags, hiding so Mom will never find you (though the crinkling noise gives you away!). You're probably the most affectionate cat she has ever had, and as she says, she's very lucky to have you. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Wynter, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Fig and Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-23-2021 at 03:47 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wonderful Wynter!

Hi Wynter! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful, long haired boy you are, Wynter! Your coat is gorgeous, and you (and your precious pal Fig!) sure know how to pose for the camera!

Hard to imagine how a kitty as beautiful as you came to find himself homeless! Thankfully those sad and lonely days ekeing out a life on the street are but a distant memory now!

SO happy to hear you've abandoned your wandering ways for the indoor life, Wynter, settling so well into that comfy, safe and warm, love filled life you deserve; never to know a day of wanting ever again! And hopefully soon, dear Fig will follow in your pawprints, stepping through that door!

How lucky your Mom is, having been blessed with a fur baby as beautiful, as playful and joyful, as sweet and loving as you, Wynter! And oh yes...believe her!

My person is definitely lucky to have me! I am probably the most affectionate cat my person has ever had, as she keeps saying that to me and I have to believe her!
    Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day, Wynter, sharing your happy homecoming story with us! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing hide and go seek in your paper bags; feasting on some yummy vittles; receiving tons of cuddles and all the love your heart can hold! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Wynter, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear pal Fig, too!

P.S...As for the dreaded vet visit? You got this, Wynter!

Beautiful Wynter and Fig!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wynter

Gorgeous lucky Wynter!! So happy that your mom found you to love!

Hello, gorgeous Wynter! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, floofy kitty you are! I like your sweet face; your cute, pink nose; and your soft fur!

I smiled as I read about how you were an outdoor kitty, and then you decided to come inside! Now you are safe and warm, and you even learned how to have fun hiding in paper bags! You are playful and affectionate - and best of all, you are a much-loved kitty! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Wynter!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678