Thread: Adorable Thor and Loki!!!

Adorable Thor and Loki!!!

Hi Thor and Loki in the U.K.! Happy Pets of the Day to you two cutie pies!

What a beautiful, gorgeous, pawsitively precious Mini Lop bunny pair you are, Thor and Loki, a double dose of adorableness! Your photo spread is beyond heart-melting, boys! If only I were there across the pond in the U.K. to plant a zillion smooches of those warm bellies and fluffy footies, stroke your soft coats!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your predecessor, your family's beloved Pickles, kids. But thanks to you two cuties their hearts were healed, the furry joy and love returend to their days!

We gotThor and Loki a few months after our bunny Pickles died. We were devastated but the love and joy we got from our bunny we wanted again in our home.
    How lucky your humans are, having you Thor, and you Loki, in their lives, bringing so much comfort and joy, love and laughter to their days...7 wonderful years with many more yet to come! What treasures you are, boys, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be, simply the best!

[QUOTE]
    We got Thor and his brother Loki nearly seven years ago. Thor is a floppy bunny and is just so beautiful to watch. He comes for treats giving me kisses for treats. He loves his brother and us, his owners, very much.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Thor and Loki! Meeting you this morning, reading your proud Mom's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you both are treated to a very special Pets of the Day celebration...playing and scampering about the house, enjoying extra floor time; munching on some yummy bunny treats, giving and receiving sweet kisses; cuddling under the blankets on the big bed; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Thor and Loki, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thor

Name:  19c.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  183.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    As we can see, you are a very content boy.
    You will give kisses for treats.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Thor and Loki, what a gorgeous pair of adorable sweet bunnies you are! You are the cutest things ever, I think! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. Thor, your red-brown fur is beautiful and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those long lop ears and lovely big dark eyes. That picture of you curled on your back so contentedly in your dear person's arms is beyond priceless! I wish I could reach through the screen and gently tickle that tum (only if you want me to, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your person will pet you and, if you so desire, tickle you for me .

You and Loki joined the family after their dear bunny Pickles passed away. You have not replaced him, but you fill their hearts with your own love and are helping them to heal in their grief. You're very docile and don't know any tricks, but you come running when you hear the fridge opening! Then you nosebump your person and she/he gives you your treat. You and she/he and Loki all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Thor, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother Loki and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Pickles Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, adorable Thor and hello to Loki too! Happy Bunny Pets of the Day!

I smiled as I read about how you fill your people's hearts with your own love! You help them with their grief, which is important. You run to the kitchen when you hear the refrigerator opening! I would be glad to serve both of you dinner, or a yummy bunny snack

I hope your people will give both of you loads of pats and snuggles for me, because you are very special! Happy Bunny Pets of the Day to Thor and Loki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Thor, on being POTD! You are positively adorable, darling and Heaven-sent! Your photos are too precious! We know the pain of losing beloved pets ... Opening our hearts/home to another pet who needs a loving home helps ease the pain a bit. We are so glad you have found a wonderful, loving fur-ever family! We loved reading about your sweet personality, semi-independence (until it comes to snuggling in bed or laptime) and your nosebumps! We'd love to see you running into the kitchen when the fridge is opened. You don't need to do any "tricks" ~ God made you PERFECT already! Sending all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net