Thread: Handsome Gentleman Bill!

Handsome Gentleman Bill!

Dearest Bill, what a handsome gentleman you are, indeed! You are absolutely gorgeous! That brown tabby and white with a bit of orange fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big green eyes that have me mesmerized. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! That first shot of you settled there and gazing straight up at me is stunning! Then you're utterly relaxed, sprawled out on your back. Are you asking for a tummy rub there? And how cute are you in that last one, peeking out from under that blanket! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Rochester, NY to pet you, and rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons first adopted you as a barn cat because the shelter said you were “too wild to live in a house with a family.” As time went on, you started coming inside, and soon you were in to stay. I'm so glad you're an indoor cat now, much safer now! You loved snuggling with your human-kitten siblings, tolerated them as toddlers. Now they're loud six-year-olds, and you continue to have fun together. That's so good that they've been growing with the companionship of a dear kitty!

Your Purrrsonality is delightful, if a bit naughty at times. Any food packages left within reach will be torn into and spread around the floor. But you make up for it with your loud purrrs and love of snuggling. You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bill, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Handsome Gentleman Bill!

Hi there, Bill! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart, and how very deserving you are, indeed!

In addition to being one incredibly hunky and handsome boy, you have the sweetest expression! Your wide-eyed look of wonder is utterly heart-tmelting! And oh my, how unique, how beautiful are your markings! I really, really need to plants some kisses on that soft, fluffy belly! (I do believe my boy and you share the same couch cover! hehe)

As for being too "wild" to live indoors with a family??? Well, you and your family sure have proved that foolish shelter wrong, didn't you, Bill!

After a few months, we began letting him in the house, and he's been with us ever since. He loved snuggling with our children when they were babies, tolerated them when they were toddlers, and continues to enjoy their company as loud six-year-olds.
    Not only did you adjust to the indoor life seamlessly, turns out you blossomed into the sweetest and most living furry family member imaginable! Not to say you don't have a "naughty" side, keeping your humans laughing and on their toes with your adorable antics!

He is quite naughty and will get into anything; he especially enjoys tearing into any type of food package that gets left out and spreading it all over the floor. He makes up for it with his loud purr and his love of snuggling.
    Beautiful in looks and heart, purrfect inside and out, every kitty loving family's dream boy, that you are, Bill! How blessed your family was, the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts, ignoring those silly "warnings" and taking a chance on you! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, a gem, one most deserving Cat of the Day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud family's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing and spending fun time with your skin siblings and pawrents, making all sort of fun mischief, hehe; chowing down on some yummy treats; receiving tons of snuggles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Bill, our very special and most desesrving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful, precious Bill!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, handsome Bill in New York! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous tabby and white gentleman you are! I like your green eyes; your l-o-n-g white whiskers; and your purrfect tabby stripes! Your coat looks very smooth and soft to pet, so I hope your people will give you lots of pets from me!

You started out as an outside kitty, and then you moved inside where you have thrived! You snuggled with your smallest humans as babies, and tolerated their toddler years. Now they are six years old, and you are all thriving!

I laughed when I read that you are good at opening food packages... excellent work! You make up for the occasional naughty episode by purring and snuggling ! How wonderful!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Bill the tabby kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678