Thread: Joyful Jacky!

Joyful Jacky!

Greetings, Jacky in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

A gorgeous, fun loving, football/soccer playing Beagle x (Labbie) pup is our featured honoree! Doesn't get much more special than that! Just wondering if your human doesn't keep score because you're the one with the golden boot, I mean paw! No matter the score on the pitch, you're both winners, World Cup winner worthy, having one another as best friends forever for life!

I like to play football with him - what you call soccer in the United States. I pass the ball to him, and he paws or uses his nose to pass it back! We both have fun, even if no one keeps score.
    How lucky your human (your entire family!) is, having a sweet and loving, joyful and playful furry family member in you! You truly are a treasure, Jacky, beautiful inside and out; not too big, not too small, "just right;" perfection on 4 paws!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...playing football with your human, chowing down on your fave foods and some yummy treats; curling up on your favorite, "matching" black, white paw printed blankie, enjoying a nice, long nap; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Jacky, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious Jacky!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jacky

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  9.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy who is just the right size.
    You like to play football (soccer) with your person
    Celebrate your world famous day and every day

Dearest Jacky, what a beautiful Beagle(/Lab mix, maybe?) you are! That glistening black and white fur is gorgeous and has such an interesting design, and what a sweet face you have with those velvety, floppy ears and lovely big golden eyes! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. That black and white blanket is a perfect match for you!

You have the most delightful personality, too! You're very sweet, and you love being given some food. Your favorite things are football, sleeping, and food. You are just the right size for your person; not too big and not too small. You and he/she enjoy playing football together. He/she passes the ball to you, and you push it back with your nose or paws. Nobody keeps score, but you don't need to. You both always make a perfect score! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jacky, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps another football match followed by your favorite food!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery