Thread: Angel Ras the Star!

Angel Ras the Star!

Dear Angel Ras, gorgeous Weimie girl~

How fitting that gold star surrounding your beautiul, sweet face is Ras, for you were and are a star, a star on earth and now at the Rainbow Bridge; your loving and giving spirit shining brightly still in the heavens above, in the hearts of all whose lives you so profoundly touched!

Star of a childrens book, doggie cover model, influencer and life coach, you did it all! Your most impressive following on Twitter, Instagram, all social media is testament to just how very special you are, Ras! If any pup is worthy of the title "woof ambassador" it's you, sweetheart! Kudos to your dear Mom as well, a star in her own right! What a team you two make!

She is the star of a children's book on Amazon and all of the proceeds from that book went to charity canines for disabled kids. Her mom also was involved in team service dog auctions on Facebook and all of those monies were split with canines for disabled kids and k9 for warriors . Her mom did pop art paintings of fur babies for money donations to the charities.

But as dedicated to such worthy causes as you were, that's not to say you didn't have a lighter, wacky and fun loving side, bringing joy and laughter to so many with your Weimie antics,able to chill and enjoy your parents, the beach and pool and play dressup!
    Every girl's deserves a little clown and down time, right Ras?

She is famous for her "Ras-isms ... weimaranerwisdoms memes and for her life coaching. She was featured in Bark magazine smile edition, and is in wacky Weimaraners on "America's Funniest Home Videos" for just chilling on her pool floats. She loved to play dress up, loved to swim and loved the ocean.

I'm so sorry you are no longer there with your loving family in the flesh, Ras.
    But just as your parent says, your loving spirit, your indelible pawprints live on in your Mom and Dad's hearts and in the hearts of countless others, forever and always. What a legacy!

She passed away on 1/19/2019 - she was 12 years old after having a beautiful day at her happy place - beach side. We keep her memory and legacy alive by having active Twitter and Facebook and Instagram accounts -we have about 4600 followers on Instagram @brotherbiagio_ and are ambassadors for best woof.

What a pleasure it has been meeting you today, sweetheart, having the great honor of paying tribute to one beautiful, amazing woof ambassador, loving furkid, Dog of a Lifetime! Now, off to follow you on all of the above, Ras!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Can you please post her Facebook link. I want to see her on there <3

RIP dear Ras

Ras

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  11.9 KB

R.I.P. Ras, a beautiful star in heaven now.
    You have helped so many charities
    and have been all over the world.
    You are very much missed

Quote Originally Posted by rockybudgeboa View Post
    Can you please post her Facebook link. I want to see her on there <3

RIP dear Ras
    I found it!

https://www.facebook.com/stella.dora.393
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Angel Ras, what a star you are, indeed, on both this plane and the heavenly one! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. What a gorgeous Weimaraner you are, with that beautiful brown coat that looks so soft and sleek, and that sweet face with those lovely dark eyes and that great big grin. You're a media star around the world! You've helped so many in so many different ways, and you continue to do this.

I'm so sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, but your memory and legacy live on. My deepest sympathy to your dear family and friends and all who love you and grieve you and miss you so very much. Please send some Angelic sniffs to their hearts, saying all is well, you are with them and watching over them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day.. You all love each other so very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will!

Congratulations, darling Angel Ras, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know the other Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 11-23-2021 at 07:31 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post

Thank you, Was actually looking for a Weimaraner-isms page