Thread: Wonderful Willow-Bea!

Wonderful Willow-Bea!

Willow-Bea! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Catahoula Leopard, Blue Heeler X you are, Willow, precious beyond words! The photos your family have inculded with their tribute have me smiling from ear to ear, Willow-Bea! And talk about smiles! The smiles on your and your young man's face have my heart in total meltdown mode! Every young person should grow up knowing the love and devotion of a best furry friend, an animal companion, and in you your family, your young man, has been blessed with the best!

Endless thanks to your family for choosing rescue, opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving girl! The rescuer worker knew right off the bat that you were the perfect fit for your family, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be; a case of love at first sight for you and for them! And so, your mommy duties complete, it was finally your time to enjoy that carefree, love filled life you always deserved, and oh boy, didn't you hit the furever family jackpot! But I think your family would agree with me when I say it is they who are the luckiest of all, having a furry family member as beautiful, as gentle and loving, as special as you, BEST pup ever!!! You truly are a friend to all, Willow Bea, welcoming all comers with open paws, be their skinned or furred, no matter their size!

Willow is a rescue dog and the best dog we could ask for. She is calm and great with kids. She likes other dogs and cats.
    What a fine ambassasor for doggie adoption you are, sweetheart! If anyone should doubt the priceless rewards of rescue they need only read your proud family's love filled tribute to their beautiful Willow-Bea, best doggie ever!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful girl! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing outside; taking a nice, leisiurely walk, "smelling the roses;" cuddling with your kitty pal and young man; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Willow-Bea, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear kitty pal, too!!!

Family!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Willow-Bea

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    The person at the shelter knew who you were meant for.
    You have a wonderful life with your family, human and pets.
    You also love your walks. The idea of a walk is to check everything out,
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Willow-Bea, you are wonderful indeed! What an absolutely precious lady you are, so beautiful in all those great photos. Thank you for sharing them with us. What a stunning Catahoula Leopard/Blue Heeler mix pup you are! And it is so nice to see you with your dear young-human friend and your dear kitty friend.

You have a terrific story to tell. You're a rescue doggie, and great thanks to your dear family-to-be for choosing rescue. What an outstanding example you are of the treasures to be found in animal rescues! The rescue person knew right away you were the one for them. They met you, and you and they fell in love and adopted each other!

Now you are Home with your wonderful family, living the life you deserve (and always deserved). You love to be with them, inside or outside. You tell them when you want to go walking or be fed. You're very chill and laid-back, and your walks are leisurely strolls where you stop to smell everything along the way. And what a fine companion you are to your young friend as he grows up! You and your family, human and feline, all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Willow-Bea, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear young human friend and kitty friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of your favorite human food, dog food, and treats!

Last edited by phesina; 11-18-2021 at 08:46 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

wow

how adorable!