Thread: Fabulous Vincent!

Fabulous Vincent!

Hi Vincent! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from everyone in this Guinea Pig loving home!

What a handsome, pawsitively precious, tri-colored Swiss wheeker boy you are, Vincent! Love your long, wild and wonderful locks; so unique, so special! No wonder your human fell in love the moment she laid eyes on your adorable wee self! You truly are one of a kind, Vincent, and not just in looks, but in purrsonality as well!

I chose him due to his wild and wonderful long hair. He was the only long haired guinea pig in the store, and I have yet to see another one in any pet stores like him!
    You may have been your human's first pig, but clearly not her last! Thanks to you, she is now a Guinea Pig lover for life, her home and heart rich with the love of a host of wheekers, with you as their stern but loving "daddy," protector and mentor; leader of the pack! hehe Kudos to you, Vincent, for welcoming them all into the fold with open paws, confidant in the knowledge that your Mom had more than enough love to go around! What a big, happy family!

How lucky your Mom is, having a beautiful, adorable, sweet and loving "first" in you, Vincent! Having shared my home with several pigs over the years I know first hand just what truly gentle and loving creatures you are, and in you your Mom has been blessed with the very best! You truly are a treasure, Vincent, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your proud Mom's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying extra floor time, playing and scampering about the house with your piggy pals, popcorning with delight; feasting on all of your fave veggies and treats; cuddling with your Mom and snuggling with your penguin stuffie, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Vincent, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your dear piggy pals, too!

SO handsome! SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Vincent

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 757
Size:  14.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy with all of that hair.
    You keep your little buddies in line but
    you are still loving and like to cuddle
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Vincent, you are adorable! What a beautiful Swiss guinea pig you are, with that tri-colored fuzzy coat that is so pretty and looks so very soft. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and that lovely big brown eye with what looks like orange eye-shadow around it! And what a delightful story you have to tell! You are your dear person's first guinea pig and will always have a special place in her heart. Now you are the "daddy" to more family guinea pigs, making sure they don't step out of line. You're stern but loving and always up for a cuddle. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Vincent, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Sweet Vincent, on being POTD! You are so darling, gorgeous and have such a loving personality! You are truly Heaven-sent! We loved reading about your happy life, loving family and how you're "father" to all the other little cavies/gps (keeping them in line) and also "mother" because of your loving nature. We don't think you look "grumpy" ~ you just have a lot of responsibility on your fuzzy shoulders ~ being father AND mother keeps you very busy! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net