Give me an H
Give me an E
Give me an L (two L's)
Give me an O

HELLO Mara in Salzhausen, Lower Saxony, Germany! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, sleek and shiny, breathtakingly beautiful black Labbie girl you are, Mara! Your lovely photos have set my Lab loving heart into meltdown mode! (Love your pretty blue and yellow collar!) And true to your much loved breed you're not only beautful in looks but in heart as well, so gentle and giving, so joyful and fun loving! And talk about smart!
You're not only a teacher, but a teacher fluent in two languages! Wow! How lucky all of the youngsters in your 5b class are, having you teaching them English! School can be tiring and challenging, even boring, but no doubt you make learning fun! If only a furry teacher's helper was in class back when I was in school learning German!

Yes, your students truly are lucky, having you as their teacher and playmate, adding so much fun to learning! But I do believe no one is luckier than your humans, having a furry family member as special as you in their lives! Labs are among the most beloved of breeds and you, Mara, are living, loving proof of that! What a gem of a girl you are, sweetheart, just as special as can be, THE BEST!!!

Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, sweetheart, giving us the pleasure of honoring one amazing girl! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope after your teaching duties are done for the day you're treated to a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more by your family, your students, and all of your adoring friends and fans! (
I'm sure all of your students are going to be so excited when they hear the big news: You're Dog of the Day!!!) Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, amazing Mara, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Mara!!!

Salzhausen, Lower Saxony, Germany