Thread: Marvelous Mara!

Marvelous Mara!

Give me an H
    Give me an E
    Give me an L (two L's)
    Give me an O

HELLO Mara in Salzhausen, Lower Saxony, Germany! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, sleek and shiny, breathtakingly beautiful black Labbie girl you are, Mara! Your lovely photos have set my Lab loving heart into meltdown mode! (Love your pretty blue and yellow collar!) And true to your much loved breed you're not only beautful in looks but in heart as well, so gentle and giving, so joyful and fun loving! And talk about smart!
    You're not only a teacher, but a teacher fluent in two languages! Wow! How lucky all of the youngsters in your 5b class are, having you teaching them English! School can be tiring and challenging, even boring, but no doubt you make learning fun! If only a furry teacher's helper was in class back when I was in school learning German!

Yes, your students truly are lucky, having you as their teacher and playmate, adding so much fun to learning! But I do believe no one is luckier than your humans, having a furry family member as special as you in their lives! Labs are among the most beloved of breeds and you, Mara, are living, loving proof of that! What a gem of a girl you are, sweetheart, just as special as can be, THE BEST!!!

Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, sweetheart, giving us the pleasure of honoring one amazing girl! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope after your teaching duties are done for the day you're treated to a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more by your family, your students, and all of your adoring friends and fans! (
    I'm sure all of your students are going to be so excited when they hear the big news: You're Dog of the Day!!!) Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, amazing Mara, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Mara!!!

Salzhausen, Lower Saxony, Germany

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mara

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are such a beautiful girl, and smart, too.
    You understand English in Germany.
    I'm sure the kids are all a lot smarter because of YOU
    Celebrate your world famous day, and every day

Dearest Mara, what a beautiful Lab Lady you are! You're so pretty with that sleek, glistening black coat that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're so relaxed and contented in the grass there with your toys, and you're absolutely gorgeous in your blue and yellow collar.

And what a talented, gifted doggie you are, understanding both German and English! You have a very important job as a school dog, helping the students to learn. You play with them and do tricks, and you work with them during their English lessons. You and they even wrote a text together to say goodbye in English! You love cuddles and being petted, and you would rather have a banana than a dog cookie. You and your family and school friends all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home and classroom you share!

Congratulations, darling Mara, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and maybe even a special banana or two!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery