Thread: Beautiful Fibi

Beautiful Fibi

I've always loved grey cats, and of course Fibi is the most beautiful one!

Du bist eine sehr schöne Katze !!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Beautiful Fibi!!!

Hi Fibi in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

You truly are one breathtakingly beautiful Russian Blue girl, Fibi! Your ultra plush blue coat is so beautiful, SO sleek and shiny!
    And to have been nominated by your Mom Michelle's good friend, someone who um, may not be a huge fan of kitties, no doubt you're just as special in purrsonality and heart as you are beautiful in looks!

Cats are usually not my favorite animals, but Fibi is VERY beautiful. She loves to play with her toys, especially the tiger striped one and the black one in the pictures. When she is tired from playing, then she will let me stroke her. She is not my cat, like I said, but I like her, and she likes me, too.
    How lucky your special human is, having a furry friend as beautiful, as playful, as sweet and loving as you, Fibi! And no doubt you enjoy her company as much as she does yours! Just a hunch, but I have a feeling you just may have been the one to change her mind regarding just how special kitty companionship and love can be!
    That truly makes you one EXTRA special girl, and so very worthy of being honored here today!

Thanks for the BIG smilaes, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your special human's heartwarming tribute and learning of the very special friendship you two share has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your fur daughters and your toys, especially your favorite orange striped one, hehe; receiving lots of pets and cuddles; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces by your dear friend and of course your Mom, Michelle! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Fibi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your 4 dear daughters, too!

SOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Fibi!

I don't have a pet of my own, but I know a very wonderful pet. Her name is Fibi, and she's a nice and sweet six-year-old cat. I like her, because her pretty color and her wonderful fur! It is so sleek and shiny, she looks like a seal sometimes. She is very sure to keep it clean, too.

My friend Michelle is her owner and the master of four more cats. These are Fibi's daughters. Fibi is a Russian Blue cat. This is her breed. Cats are usually not my favorite animals, but Fibi is VERY beautiful. She loves to play with her toys, especially the tiger striped one and the black one in the pictures. When she is tired from playing, then she will let me stroke her. She is not my cat, like I said, but I like her, and she likes me, too.
    Hello, Fibi in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

I love blue-grey kitties and you are very beautiful! Your coat looks very shiny and smooth to pet! I smiled as I looked at the picture of you playing with your toys! You are the mother to four daughter kitties- what fun you all must have together! You have two special people who love and care about you -- purrrrr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Fibi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fabulous Fibi!

Dearest Fibi, you are fabulous indeed! You are absolutely stunning with that plush, glossy grey coat that is so sleek and looks so soft. It blends right in with the grey carpet you're on, and it displays your Russian Blue heritage beautifully! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're so cute playing with your favorite toys there. I wish I could reach through the screen and over across the Atlantic to Germany to pet you, and pet your four daughters, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You live with your Mom Michelle and your four daughters. Your dear Purrrson who posted your story is Michelle's friend, and she doesn't have a pet of her own. She says cats are not her favorite animal, but you are very special to her. She loves your pretty color and your wonderful fur that you keep so clean. She says it's so sleek and shiny, you look like a seal sometimes! You love playing with your toys, and then when you get tired, you let her stroke you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fibi, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Michelle and four daughters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-17-2021 at 05:17 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery