Thread: Positively Precious Pepperoni!

Positively Precious Pepperoni!

Dearest Pepperoni, a.k.a. Pepper, what a stunning Domestic Longhair lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, with that fluffy, luxurious coat of many colors that looks so very soft, and that huge fluffy tail! And what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOONGG white whiskers and large perky ears and lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're so cute gazing up at me, and are you kneading your front paws on the blanket there? So precious! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Crestview, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're really nice, and you treat your dear Purrrson like your kitten. You've known each other for a long time, and you're basically family. You let people know with loud meows when your food bowl needs to be refilled. You scratch at the door when you want to come in. You and your Purrrson hang out together more than she does with her mother or sister. It's really special to her that when you meow, it's almost as if you think she understands you! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pepperoni, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Pepperoni!

Meow, meow, Pepperoni! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Pepperoni! Your long, multi-colored coat is SO beautiful, almost as beautiful as your sweet and loving purrsonality!

How lucky your young human is, Pepper, having a best furry friend, a mother figure and confidant in you! In fact, you and your human share s bond so special she/he has actually become fluent in Meoweese!

But the really special thing about Pepper is that she meows and it's almost like she thinks I can understand her.
    Of course your human understands! That's the language of soulmates, a connection so deep no words needed, except for maybe a meow or two! You truly are a treasure, Pepper, beautiful inside and out! More than a pet, or even a best furry friend, you're family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your human share has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...spending special time with your young human, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful, precious Pepper, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~