Thread: Great Gracie

Great Gracie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 181
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a beautiful girl with so much to give.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Gracie, what a beautiful Welsh Pony/Arabian Horse mix lady you are! You're absolutely stunning with that white coat and blonde mane and tail. And what a beautiful spirit you have! You are your dear friend's special friend, her/his most treasured companion, coming into her/his life when you were needed so badly. You're that missing piece, keeping her life together and bestowing unconditional love. You've taught her that true horsemanship is "actually about how well you can open up your heart and listen to your horse." You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gracie, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Glorious Gracie!

Greetings, Gracie! Congraulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, and how very deserving you are, sweetheart!

What a gorgous Welsh Pony x Arabain you are, Graice; beautiful inside out! Looking at your lovely photos it's hard to believe you're 27 years young! It must all of that unconditonal love you give and receive, your gentle spirit that is the secret to your longevity!

I was so touched, Gracie, moved to tears, reading your *special* human's love filled tribute to her best friend, her confidant and soulmate. You may not officially be hers, but in all ways that truly count you belong to her and she to you.

She is a blessing from a friend who lets me take care of her like she's my own horse. She came in to my life just at the right time; right around the time when my life started to crumble in to a mess. She keeps my life together, she is that missing piece.
    Just as your human says, our animal companions, our 4 legged friends and family members have such a unique ability to teach and mentor, to comfort and heal when humans fail, and in you your human has been blessed with such a cherished friend. And for anyone who might doubt the ability of animals to love they need only read your human's words...

She has taught me unconditional love which is probably the most valuable thing you can learn and sometimes it is near impossible to learn it from another person; that's why we need pets and furry friends because they will love us regardless of the faults we may have. Her and I have a very special bond that could never be broken. It's like nothing I have ever felt in any other horse I've met.
    How lucky indeed you and your human are, Greacie, sharing such a special bond of love and devotion, having one another to turn to turn to during those most challenging times, comforting each other with your unconditonal love. No words needed, just open up your heart and listen.

We can talk with out words, we have that special friendship when you can just look each other in the eyes and you can tell what the other is thinking.
    Great thanks to your dear human for sharing you with us today, giving us the pleasure of paying tribute to you and all that you mean to her, and she to you. You truly are a treasure, Gracie, heaven sent, just as special as can be in body and heart, one in a million! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your human, sharing secrets and hugs, and maybe a few peppermints, some carrots and apple, hehe; being treated to all your heart desires and more! And here's to many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship for you and your human! Lots of love and hugs to you, beautiful Gracie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, Pet of a Lifetime!!!

Beautiful Gracie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Sweet and Beautiful Gracie, on being POTD! And AMEN to your loving BFF because we agree with everything she said about life and unconditional love from a furry friend! She is soooo right when she said, "We can talk without words, we have that special friendship when you can just look each other in the eyes and you can tell what the other is thinking." I have experienced that many times with our precious adopted little pets and I can tell they feel the same about me ~ we don't need words. Sending all best wishes to you, Gracie, and your loving BFF! We loved reading about your happy life and the special bond you two share ~ you two were Heaven-sent to each other! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net