Thread: Beautiful Bruno!!!

Beautiful Bruno!!!

Hi Bruno! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, hunky and handsome Persian boy you are, Burno! Your amber colored, black lined eyes and your long, plush coat are simply magnificent! You truly are too beautiful for words, Bruno, and quite the kitty model to boot, SO photogenic! And we can see from your fab photos that you are quite the purrsonaity packed kitty, quite the fun loving character as well! Your photos!!! I may never stop smiling!

How amazing, your human finding you on Petfinders moments after putting her wish for a Persian into the search box! And while you and your human would be many, many miles apart, not even distance could keep you and your human to be from being as one!

I typed in "domestic long hair tabby young adult" and his photo appeared before me! It was love at first sight but didn't think there would be a chance to adopt him because of the distance between us!
    And the rest is happy history, your human's dream realized, you finding your way to that furever home desitned to be yours!

Much to my surprise my dreams came true and picked him up at Logan Airport in Boston. Walking into our apartment, I placed the carrier on the floor where I sat in front of his food and water dish. I opened the door and Bruno slowly walked out to smell his food but looked up at me and climbed into my arms!!! Oh my goodness, it was love at first sight for him too!
    A case of love at first sight for you and your human it was, one heavenly match! How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a furry family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Bruno! You're the best, a treasure, and SO very deserving of being honored here today!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bruno! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming homecoming story, seeing your over the moon photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...spending special time with your Mom/Dad; playing and nesting in your favorite box, lol; feasting on your fave foods and treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Bruno, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Bruno in Massachusetts! Happy Cat of the Day!

I am so glad my friend tatsxxx11- who lives much closer to you than I do; I'm in Chicago - has already checked in and written so sweetly about you! You are a very floofy, handsome, gorgeous Persian kitty! I would be delighted to pet or brush you for as long as you wish - since I can't, though, I hope your person will do that for me.

How wonderful that you made the move to be with your loving, caring person! You knew you were welcome from the moment you stepped out of your kitty carrier! I hope you have a wonderful day of playing, enjoying your favorite box, and being the much-loved kitty you are!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Bruno!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Bruno, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning fellow you are! You're so beautiful in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your long fluffy fur is so thick and luxurious and looks so very soft, and it seems to show different colors in different lights.. How multi-purpose that is! And what a sweet face you have, with that white mustache and those long, LOOONG whiskers and lovely big golden-coppery eyes. Every one of those photos is terrific, but then how could your photographer miss with such a fantastic subject! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Brookline, MA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson-to-be was allowed for the first time to have a pet in her/his apartment. She/he did a Petfinders.com search, and you came up right away! It was love at first sight for her, but you were quite far away in Michigan. (I've made that trip many times!) But somehow, her dreams came true, and you flew in to Boston and went to your new Purrrfect Purrrmanent HOME with her! She let you out of your carrier where your food was waiting, and she sat by it. You sniffed at the food, then climbed into her arms! Seems it was love at first sight for you, too! As she says, you're "..sweet, handsome and so fluffy, and we have been together ever since!" You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bruno, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery