Thread: Adorable Abby!

Adorable Abby!

Dearest Abby, you are adorable indeed! What a beautiful young European Shorthair lady you are, with that colorful, soft-looking Tortie fur in such an interesting design. You have the sweetest face with those huge perky ears and lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They capture your beauty and your spirit so very well. You look so contented and relaxed and happy. How cute you are, on your dear Mom's shoulder as she prepares a meal! I wish I could reach through the screen and over the ocean to Varese, Italy to pet you, and pet your other kitty family members, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mom will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! As Mom says, you're very special because you're "strange in body and mind but.. so beautiful." As we see, you love perching on her shoulders when she's working in the kitchen. Sometimes you play with the other cats, and sometimes you look at them as if they are inferior creatures! You and your family members (human and feline) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Abby, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

lovely

Adorable Abby!

Greetings Abby in Varese, Italy! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What an exquisitely gorgeous European Shorthair you are, Abby! Your tri-color, Torti like coloring and markings are so beautiful, and those HUGE amber eyes, simply stunning! And when it comes to purrsonality? That shot of you perched so contently on your Mom's shoulder as she works at the sink says it all! Just wondering how you got up there...a single, floor to shoulder jump, a two step counter to shoulder leap, or a slow climb up your Mom's leg? Regardless, however you managed that maneuver your acrobatic are most impressive!

You truly are one of a kind, Abby, beautiful beyond description and packed with purrsonality and just enough quirkiness to keep your humans entertained 24/7! How lucky they are, having a furkid as beautiful, as "quirky" and unique, as sweet and loving as you to call their very own! What a treasure you are, Abby, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Abby! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute, seeing your fab photos, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...hitching a ride on your Mommy's shoulder, hehe; playing with your fursibs (or not); being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Abby, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your dear fur brothers and sisters, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Just helping! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Abby kitty in Italy! What a gorgeous lady you are with your lovely markings and coat colors! I also like the white patch on your chest- which looks heart-shaped to me

You are a very talented kitty! You place yourself way up on your mum's neck and shoulders while she is working at the counter! (I agree with my friend tatsxxx11- how did you get up there, anyway?) You decide if you'd like to play with the other cats, or just have time to yourself. And always a lovely lady! Purrr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Abby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678