Hi Bruno! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, hunky and handsome Persian boy you are, Burno! Your amber colored, black lined eyes and your long, plush coat are simply magnificent! You truly are too beautiful for words, Bruno, and quite the kitty model to boot, SO photogenic! And we can see from your fab photos that you are quite the purrsonaity packed kitty, quite the fun loving character as well! Your photos!!! I may never stop smiling!

How amazing, your human finding you on Petfinders moments after putting her wish for a Persian into the search box! And while you and your human would be many, many miles apart, not even distance could keep you and your human to be from being as one!

I typed in "domestic long hair tabby young adult" and his photo appeared before me! It was love at first sight but didn't think there would be a chance to adopt him because of the distance between us!
And the rest is happy history, your human's dream realized, you finding your way to that furever home desitned to be yours!

Much to my surprise my dreams came true and picked him up at Logan Airport in Boston. Walking into our apartment, I placed the carrier on the floor where I sat in front of his food and water dish. I opened the door and Bruno slowly walked out to smell his food but looked up at me and climbed into my arms!!! Oh my goodness, it was love at first sight for him too!
A case of love at first sight for you and your human it was, one heavenly match! How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a furry family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Bruno! You're the best, a treasure, and SO very deserving of being honored here today!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bruno! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming homecoming story, seeing your over the moon photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...spending special time with your Mom/Dad; playing and nesting in your favorite box, lol; feasting on your fave foods and treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Bruno, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!