Thread: Beautiful Snoopy!

Beautiful Snoopy!

Greetings, Snoppy in Waiblingen, Germany! Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart

Happy a gorgeous Lionhead bunny you are, Snoopy! Just look at those beautiful, blue eyes; your fluffy and soft, snow white coat and magnificent mane!
    Oh, what I wouldn't give to hold you close and cover you with kisses! And not only are you breathtakingly beautiful, you're just as sweet as can be, and smart to boot, having mastered so many impressive tricks!

He can do tricks: When I say hop, then he runs to me. When I say yummy, then he eats. When I say stop, then he stops. Isn't that cool?
    VERY cool!!!

What a lucky bunny boy you are, Snoppy, having been blessed with the bestest furever home imaginable, loved so completely by a your devoted, caring and responsible human! (Endless thanks to her/him for providing you with a safe, quiet space while all of that noisy celebrating was going on! As your human says, bunnies have such delicate hearts! In fact, fireworks are fightening for all of our pets!
    )

On New Year's Eve we took him into the cellar because the noises were too loud for him. Rabbits have got delicate hearts.
    How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and affectionate, as special as you, Snoppy! A human couldn't hope for a more perfect furry friend and family member! You're the best, Snoppy, a treasure, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your proud human's love filled tribute and seeing your gorgeous photos, learning a bit about your idyllic, love filled life has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending fun time playing with your human, munching on some yummy treats, receving bunches of cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Snoppy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Snoopy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 796
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome and smart bunny.
    You know several tricks and how to get away from dogs.
    Celebrate your special day and many more.

Hello, Snoopy in Germany! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day! You are a very gorgeous fellow, with your white coat, your blue eyes, your alert ears - and - your lion fur! Perfect!

You are a busy bunny, too - hopping and exploring outdoors, practicing your skills, and eating a snack! When you are done, it is time to take a nap in a quiet spot. Your person is careful to protect you from loud, frightening noises. Best of all, you are a loved bunny!

happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to sweet Snoopy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Snoopy, what a beautiful Lionhead Rabbit you are! You're so pretty, with that fluffy white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big blue eyes. You have the most delightful personality! You're full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics. You know many tricks, and you do them. You enjoy playing hide and seek with your person. You hide, and he/she looks for you! You like
    being brushed by him/her, not so much having your eyes cleaned. You're affectionate, a very sweet and dear rabbit. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snoopy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Snoopy, on being POTD! You are so beautiful and adorable! We loved reading about your great personality and all the tricks you can do! What a talented little bunny! How horrible and scary that you were lost! We are so thankful you were found unharmed!(We hope and pray you live inside your human family's home because pet bunnies should never ever live outdoors, they are not wild rabbits.) We are sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! www.guineapigsrfun.net