Greetings, Snoppy in Waiblingen, Germany! Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart

Happy a gorgeous Lionhead bunny you are, Snoopy! Just look at those beautiful, blue eyes; your fluffy and soft, snow white coat and magnificent mane!
Oh, what I wouldn't give to hold you close and cover you with kisses! And not only are you breathtakingly beautiful, you're just as sweet as can be, and smart to boot, having mastered so many impressive tricks!

He can do tricks: When I say hop, then he runs to me. When I say yummy, then he eats. When I say stop, then he stops. Isn't that cool?
VERY cool!!!

What a lucky bunny boy you are, Snoppy, having been blessed with the bestest furever home imaginable, loved so completely by a your devoted, caring and responsible human! (Endless thanks to her/him for providing you with a safe, quiet space while all of that noisy celebrating was going on! As your human says, bunnies have such delicate hearts! In fact, fireworks are fightening for all of our pets!
)

On New Year's Eve we took him into the cellar because the noises were too loud for him. Rabbits have got delicate hearts.
How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and affectionate, as special as you, Snoppy! A human couldn't hope for a more perfect furry friend and family member! You're the best, Snoppy, a treasure, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your proud human's love filled tribute and seeing your gorgeous photos, learning a bit about your idyllic, love filled life has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending fun time playing with your human, munching on some yummy treats, receving bunches of cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Snoppy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!