Thread: Sweet Simon!

Sweet Simon!

Hi Simon! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious, utterly adorable baby YorkiePoo you are, Simon! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts! hehe You truly are a heart-melter of the highest order!

Endless thanks to your furever family for welcoming you into their home and hearts in your time of need, unseen; providing you with the happiest life imaginable, every doggie's dream life, complete with devoted pawrents and furry siblings to play and cuddle with! And by all accounts you're settling in splendidly, bonding with your furry brother and sister, Annie and Chandler, enjoying every minute of life to the max! And in return, each and every day you bring priceless joy, love and laughter to your humans' days!

Home is not a Home without fur babies, right?
    Right!!! Add to that your human's wise words: adopt don't shop, spay and neuter, and most of all, smother your furbabies with hugs and kisses each and every day. You won't regret it!

Remember to please spay and neuter. And please remember to give your furbabies hugs
    How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Simon, with so many wonderful years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! You truly are a gem of a boy, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, reading your Mom's love filled tribute and learning of your happy new life has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...treated to fun time outdoors, running and playing with Annie and Chandler; warming laps, receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Simon, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Annie and Chandler, too!!!

Look at that sweet face, that sleek and shiny coat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Simon

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a little sweetheart who found
    his forever home early in life.
    You also have two playmates, which is great.
    Good advice to spay and neuter pets.
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Simon, you are utterly gorgeous! What a stunning, adorable, beautiful baby YorkiePoo you are, with that colorful, fluffy orange-brown-black fur coat that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes. And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear family-to-be got a call from a cousin asking if they'd take a dog! Of course they said YES, and so you came to your Furrrever home! There were two other dogs, Annie and Chandler, to welcome you and be your new playmates. You and Chandler hit it off right away, playing hard your first day home! You're full of energy, and you make your dear humans smile with your antics. And you're a lap dog when you're inside, loving cuddles and hugs. You and your dear Annie and Chandler and humans all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Simon, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Annie and Chandler and humans and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-10-2021 at 08:09 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Simon

I just had to tell you that your sweet face made my day and made me smile as soon as I saw it today. Congrats cutie pie!