Thread: Wonderful Willie!!!

Wonderful Willie!!!

Hi Willie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful senior Rottie x Shepherd you are, Willie, 14 years young and still going strong! That sweet expression on your beautiful face, those soft, warm, love filled brown eyes are beyond heart-melting!

We are so grateful to your family for choosing adoption, welcoming you into their home and hearts those many years ago, providing you with the happiest and most loving of furever homes! And how well their decision to go the rescue route has been rewarded, having been blessed with a furry family member, a best furry friend as sweet and loving, as devoted and protective, as special as you...and well mannered, too! hehe You truly are a treasure, Willie, beautiful in body and heart, and so very deserving of your "top dog" crown! But oh my, do try and steer clear of consuming those "foreign objects!"Your family wants you with them for a long time to come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your skin sibling's heartwarming tribute and seeing your utterly heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a long, leisurely walk, followed by an even longer nap, hehe; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; cudding with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Willie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Willie

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  10.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome senior who still gets around.
    Since you can't read your story, maybe
    your family will read it to you.
    Enjoy your naps, you have earned them
    Celebrate your special day, and, hopefully, many more
    You are very much loved

Dearest Willie, what a handsome fellow you are! Your fur with so many colors in it is absolutely gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big dark eyes gazing right out at me. And what a delightful personality you have! You're fourteen years old and still going strong, even though you've eaten many things you shouldn't have. You get nippy is someone tries to take something from you when you're eating. You were a rescue dog many years ago, and maybe you were hungry a lot before you were rescued.

My very deepest thanks to your dear humans for choosing a rescue dog! You're a very sweet dog who likes anyone who likes you! You mainly sleep during the day while your dear young friend and his/her brother are at school. You love to go for walks around the block every so often. You're the family guard dog, who growls and barks if someone you don't recognize comes in your house or yard. You and your people all love each other very much. Your friend wishes you could read all about yourself here on Pet Talk! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Willie, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

He's so lovely <3