Thread: Precious Ollie the Healer!

Precious Ollie the Healer!

Good morning, Ollie! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, and how very deserving you are, sweetheart!

I say it all the time (along with millions of others), that we humans don't deserve dogs and you, sweet baby boy, are living, loving proof of that!

Just as your human says, I can't believe how anyone could surrender a pup as adorable, as precious, as sweet and loving as you, Ollie! Well, that person's loss is your furever human's great gain, for you truly are the poster boy for doggie adoption! Two souls in need of love and healing find their way to one another and the rest is happy history; a case of mutual rescue; a case of love at first sight for you and your human!

I look at it as I rescued him and he rescued me. I fell in love with him instantly after seeing his picture. I fell in love with his ears and his eyes. He is a great companion. He is very affectionate and loves to give kisses. He cuddles with me everyday in my chair as I watch TV. He snuggles with me at night in my bed. He loves to get as close to me as he can.
    How lucky your FUREVER human is, having been blessed with a devoted and loving furry family member, a furry soulmate for life in you, Ollie! Being the sweet and gentle, big hearted, people (including kids!) loving pupper that you are I have no doubt that one day you'll shine as a therapy pup, Ollie! But for now, the comfort and healing, the love and joy you bring to your human's days makes you pure perfection on 4 paws, a one in a million, heaven sent treasure! You truly one EXTRA special boy, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, simply THE BEST!

I think Ollie should be honored because he is a very loving dog and loves people. He absolutely loves kids also. He is my emotional support animal and has helped me with my depression and anxiety. I am planning on training him to be a certified emotional support animal
    And how very deserving you are, Ollie!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's heartwarming tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos, learning of the very special bond you and she/he share has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with your toys and chowing down on some yummy treats; sticking like glue to your human, giving and receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! by your Mom/Dad and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious, sweet Ollie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ollie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    How could anyone have dropped you off at a shelter?
    It turned out for the best, because you now have
    a wonderful forever home, full of love and toys.
    Celebrate your world famous day and every day

Dearest Ollie, what a gorgeous young Chihuahua/Terrier mix guy you are! You are absolutely beautiful with that pale brown and white coat that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those huge ears and lovely big brown eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They both show off your beauty so well. You and your dear friend met at the Vancouver Humane Society four months ago, fell in love, and rescued each other!

You have the most delightful personality! You enjoy going for walks and playing with your toys. You're also very affectionate and love to give kisses and cuddle. You snuggle with your friend at night in bed and want to get as close to him/her as you can. You're his/her emotional support animal, and you've helped him/her with depression and anxiety. You regard visitors to your home as playmates, and you bring them all your toys one at a time. Your friend wonders how anyone could have given you up to the shelter (and so do I). But that worked out well, because you're in your Furrrever home for certain! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ollie, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery