Thread: Precious Rosita!

Threaded View

Precious Rosita!

Dearest Rosita, a.k.a. Rosita Zita Zu, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunningly beautiful Tuxedo lady you are! That thick, fluffy ebony fur with white highlights is so luxurious and looks so very soft. And what a sweet, sweet face you have with your white mustache and eyebrows and long white whiskers and lovely big golden eyes. You look so Purrrfectly comfortable resting in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to West Palm Beach, FL to pet you, and pet all your kitty and doggie housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

What an amazing story you have to tell! Nine years ago you came to your dear Purrrson as a shy, scared, unsocialized 7-month-old kitten who didn't like other cats. Your Purrrson had already taken in too many strays and ferals from the neighborhood streets, but she/he couldn't say no to you! My very deepest thanks to her for all her/his work with so many cats who need so much. Your first few years were unmemorable other than you receiving several steroid shots for stomatitis and mouth pain, no doubt exacerbated by stress. Then the day came that your Purrrson had to say goodbye to her/his dear Jack, the only cat allowed to sleep in the bedroom with the dogs and her. You moved right in, and you've been there ever since!

There were problems at times, but you've all finally seemed to reach a good place. You've shown terrific growth, including playtime and affection and even, starting this past year, making biscuits! You sleep on your Purrrson's pillow or the one next to it. In the daytime when the rest of the dozen cats come in the room, you retreat to a bed under the dresser. You still get annoyed easily, and you don't like other cats coming too close. You and your Purrrson are great friends now, and you're lying by her arm as she writes! You are very precious, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rosita, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitties and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Jack Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 11-08-2021 at 11:27 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery