Thread: Fluffy - r.i.p.

Fluffy - r.i.p.

Our wonderful Fluffy, a.k.a. Fluffy-yeah-that's-my-name-what-are-you-gonna-do-about-it?, who was COTD 11/26/2020, Thanksgiving day, has lost his long and brave fight with chronic renal disease- he fought it bravely and wonderfully for over 2 years, and enjoyed his life with us throughout- it's been an honor to care for such a brave, cooperative cat-- and he was a TRUE FERAL CAT when we met him, it took MONTHS to convince him we were OK and trustworthy- but he had 5-6 good, healthy, happy years as a pampered inside cat and an EXCELLENT pet and companion-

RIP my very special Fluff-- i'm really gonna miss you..... PLEASE send purrs from RB- I'm sorry we couldn't do more for you-

bowlkat
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Our condolences, truly. There's no love like that of a former feral turned house kitty, is there? You will see him again one day at the rainbow Bridge, I am certain.
    I've Been Frosted

I am very sorry for your loss of precious Fluffy.
    Rest In Peace dear Fluffy.

Rest in Peace...

I'm so very sorry to hear Fluffy has earned his angel wings. What a brave, beautiful boy your dear Fluffy was, fighting renal disease so valiantly, loving life and his family so fully those final 2 years. How wonderful that he was able to enjoy his reign as our very special Thanksgiving Day Cat of the Day, 2020, before leaving for the Rainbow Bridge. Thank you for opening up your home and heart to your very special boy those many years ago, loving him unconditionally, providing him with the happiest life imaginable.

And Fluffy, sweet angle boy, send down your love to your mommy. She misses you so very much.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...t=Cat+Day+2020

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear bowlkat, I am so very sorry. My deepest sympathy to you and your family and all who love Fluffy and grieve him and miss him so much. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

What a life Fluffy has shared with you! He was A TRUE FERAL CAT who came to realize that there was something to be said for a peaceful life in a nice home full of companionship and love and warmth and good food! And then he fought renal disease so bravely and valiantly, keeping on going for two years. He enjoyed life with his dear family throughout, before it finally claimed him. You gave him "5-6 good, healthy, happy years as a pampered inside cat and an EXCELLENT pet and companion-" What a gorgeous gentleman he was and is and always will be! And how lovely to see his thread from when he was last year's Thanksgiving Day Cat of the Day!

Now Fluffy is a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, full of energy, playing and resting with so many other beautiful, beloved, loving Angels.

Dearest Fluffy Angel, your sweet Meowmie misses you so very much! Please send some Angelic purrrs to her heart to reassure her that you are with her always, watching over your family and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery