Thread: Sweet Myrtle the Turtle!!!

Hybrid View

Sweet Myrtle the Turtle!!!

Greetings Myrtle the Turtle! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a treat, having a beautiful, adorable Box Turtle as our featured honoree! Your shell's coloring and markings are so pretty, and oh my, that face!!! I had two Box Turtle buddies as a child, so seeing you up on my Pet of the Day screen this morning, reading your proud human's tribute made my morning so extra bright, just as you brighten your human's mornings every day of the year!

How lucky your young human is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, best shelled friend in you, Myrtle; best birthday gift ever; her/his shell full of sunshine! Those photos of you enjoying time in your garden, soaking up the sunshine and chowing down on those ripe, homegrown tomatoes are heart-melting! And now, as we head into winter, no doubt you're hunkered down in your terrarium, all toasty warm! But no matter the season, each and every month, each and every day of the year you are loved so completly, and just as it should be, spoiled rotten!

She lives in a terrarium in my room, and when it's warm enough outside, she loves to roam around my yard as I watch her. Her favorite thing to do outside is wander into our garden and eat tomatoes off of the vines!
    She is a very spoiled little turtle, but I love her very much. She's a little shell full of sunshine.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute and seeing your lovely photos has warmed me to the bone! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Myrtle...spending special time with your human, munching on all of your fave foods (RED grapes, strawberries, lettuce, and bananas); being loved to the max and spoiled to bits! Lots of love to you, beautiful, sweet Myrtle, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That sweet face!!!

Slurp!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Myrtle

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 80
Size:  13.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a wonderful birthday present
    You have brought joy every day since.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Myrtle, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Box Turtle you are, with that shell and legs with yellow spots, and that sweet face with what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). You were a birthday gift to your dear person last year, and you've brightened every day of his/her life since then! You live in a terrarium in his/her room, and on warm days you go outside to wander in the garden as he/she watches you. You favorite thing to do is eat tomatoes off of the vines! You also love worms, grapes, strawberries, lettuce, and especially bananas. You're quite picky about grapes, though; they must be red, NOT green! Your person spoils you and says you're "a little shell full of sunshine." You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Myrtle, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of red grapes and bananas.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery