Thread: Beautiful Jaxi!

Beautiful Jaxi!

Dearest Jaxi, what a beautiful lady you are! You're absolutely stunning with that colorful Tabby-Tortie fur in such a gorgeous design and pattern. You have the sweetest face with that cute orange-pink nose, those long two-tone whiskers, and the lovely big pale-green eyes. You are so stately and dignified! I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Ottawa to pet you, and pet your dear Yorkshire Terrier/Pomeranian mix pal Noah, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

You look to me like the very sweet kitty your dear Purrrson says you are! You get along fine with Noah, who is much younger than you. You were an adult when he arrived, and you taught him with a few hisses and paw swipes that kitties are to be respected. Now you cuddle together, and I can just imagine how sweet that must be to see! Your Purrrson says you're beautiful inside and out. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jaxi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Noah and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-28-2021 at 07:56 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Jaxi is ten years old here, though now she is a bit older, she looks just the same. She has both Tortoiseshell and Tabby markings in her coat, and even her whiskers are different colors. I included the close-up, as it's hard to notice from any distance.

Even if she doesn't look it here, she is a very sweet kitty. She gets along fine with our dog Noah, who is a Yorkshire terrier Pomeranian mix. He is only five, so she was an adult when he arrived, and a few hisses and paw swipe and he learned kitties are to be respected. They now will cuddle together, which is sweet to see. They apparently never heard dogs and cats are enemies!

Jaxi is beautiful inside and out, and we love her very much.
    Hello, Jaxi, beautiful kitty! Hello to your doggo pal Noah too!

You are a very beautiful kitty with your tortie and tabby markings! I like your sweet face, your cute nose and your l-o-n-g whiskers! You are a lovely lady!

I smiled when I read about how you gave Noah some guidance about getting along with a kitty big sister. You now cuddle together, and never heard that cats and dogs are supposed to be enemies. Your person writes it is sweet to see you cuddle together ! I'm sure it is!

You are beautiful inside and out, and you are a much-loved kitty! PURRRRRfect! Happy, happy Cat of the day to Jaxi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings, Jaxi in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Jaxi! Your beautiful, jade green eyes are the purrfect compliment to your striking, Tabby x Torti coloring and markings, and your multi-colored whiskers aren't lost on me! hehe But oh, how heart-melting is that sweet face of yours! *thud* You may have marked 12 years on the calendar, you may be 10 years young in your feature photo, but your beauty, inner and outer, is timeless!

Having always been Mom to a mixed household of pups and kitties I can say firsthand that there is no denying who rules the roost! (One swat across the nose is usually all it takes, lol) A girl's gotta put her paw down, right Jaxi?

She gets along fine with our dog Noah, who is a Yorkshire terrier Pomeranian mix. He is only five, so she was an adult when he arrived, and a few hisses and paw swipe and he learned kittie are to be respected. They now will cuddle together, which is sweet to see. They apparently never heard dogs and cats are enemies!
    How lucky your Mom and Dad, and your fur bro Noah are, having a beautiful, sweet as can be, devoted and loving furkid and best buddy in you, Jaxi! A family couldn't hope for more in a kitty, in looks, purrsonality and heart! You truly are the purrfect furry package, Jaxi, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute and seeing your swoon worthy close-up has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...cuddling with Noah and your pawrents, munching on some yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desire and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Jaxi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love and hugs to your dear little buddy, Noah the Pom x Yorkie, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~