Thread: Happy Harry!

Harry

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You deserve the honor.
    For four years, your life was not so good.
    Now you have a family, people and pets
    who truly love you. You have so much fun.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Happy Harry!

Hi Harry! Happy Doggo of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Maybe I should address you as Your Highness, Harry, for you truly are living the royal life, a life any prince or king would envy; your every whim and wish fulfilled to the max! Seriously, your very own ottoman in the theater room! And are we sure that isn't a picture of you resting on your throne, posing in front of the Palace of Versailles in that bottom shot? That million mega watt smile on your beautiful face says it all, Harry! You truly are one happy boy!

I have a great life! And I'm pretty handsome to boot!
    Yes you do, and yes you are! hehe We are SO comforted knowing a pup as deserving as you is finally living your best life, freed from the clutches of that evil breeder! Not only were you blessed with two doting and devoted humans that wonderful day, but as well 2 (now 3!) fur sisters to play with and learn from; 4 legged mentors showing you the ropes, teaching you the joy to be had in living a dog's life! Yes, the stars definitely aligned that fateful day you came home, sweetheart, and the rest is happy Harry history!

How lucky your Mom and Dad, sisters Trixie, Lovey and Phoebe are, having a furkid and furry sibling as adorable, as gentle and loving, as special as you! What a wonderful addition to the pack you are, Harry, a treasure, the best boy ever! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your family's life is truly a priceless gift!

Harry is just the best boy and we love him so very much. I can't remember why we acquired him as we already had Lovey and Trixie but every day I am so, so thankful the stars aligned and he came into our lives. For all his might (he's 28 lbs. and has a 19-inch neck!) he's the gentlest, kindest soul. He solidified himself into our hearts early on when he was play-wrestling with Lovey.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Harry! Meeting to you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches tale and your Mom's love filled tribute; seeing your over the moon, utterly heart-melting pics has been such a treat!!! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...eviscerating those stuffies, lol; napping in one of your many, ultra comfy dog beds after a nice walk; munching on some yummy Yak Milk Chews; playing with Phoebe, Lovey and Trixie, and maybe tonight, taking in a movie! For sure you're going to be spoiled to the max and loved to bits by your Mom and Dad! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Harry, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Phoebe, Trixie and Lovey, too!!! And early happy Halloween wishes to you as well, Harry! What's it going to be this year?

Be still my heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Harry, what a happy, handsome fellow you are indeed! You are a perfectly adorable French Bulldog mix, with the sweetest face complete with lovely big dark eyes and the biggest smile imaginable. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You're a very happy and very lively dog. You're full of energy and make your dear Mom and Dad smile with your antics. I was so sorry to learn your early story as an ill-treated stud dog. I'm so glad Mom and Dad adopted you at age 4 and brought you to your perfect, permanent HOME! My very deepest thanks to them for rescuing you and giving you the wonderful life you deserve (and always deserved!). You love dressing up for Halloween! You and your dear sisters Lovey and Trixie and Phoebe all have great fun together. You and they and your parents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Harry, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and dear Lovey and Trixie and Phoebe and Mom and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery