Thread: Smart and beautiful Ninja!

Smart and beautiful Ninja!

I got my Ninja bunny as an eight-week-old kit. I have had house-trained bunnies in the past and felt like I needed another one.

Ninja was named because of my now husband, who claims he was a ninja when he sneaked up on me. However, the Ninja bunny is not so sneaky. She lives in her own "corner" of the living room and gets out with us every day, if not she throws a tantrum!

Her favorite thing is to run, buck, kick up her feet and act silly. And of course; torture the other pets we have (dogs, cats, etc). She also loves to jump up on the couch with me while I am working and mess up all the papers, just to get a raisin! Until you have a bunny share your house, you'll have no idea the personality they have. They are smart, fun and very entertaining!
    Hello, Ninja Bunny! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny lady you are! I like your sweet face, your plush fur that looks so soft to pet, and your alert, straight ears! I hope your people will give you tons of gentle pats for me!

I have known a couple of pet bunnies and I agree completely with your human- you kids have tons of personality and intelligence! I would be happy to sit on the couch with a huge stack of papers and some raisins to serve you Or just to watch you run, hang out with the dogs and cats, and act silly! Best of all, you are a greatly-loved bunny! As it should be!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Ninja!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Ninja!

Greetings, Ninja! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious bunnster girl you are, Ninja! Your ULTRA thick and plush, softly colored coat is gorgeous, and just look at those awesome, mile high ears, that heart-melter of a face! hehe What I wouldn't give to have you as my work assistant and couch cuddler, Ninja, petting your soft coat with one hand, feeding you a raisin or two with the other! (All that paperwork can wait!)

Until you have a bunny share your house, you'll have no idea the personality they have. They are smart, fun and very entertaining!
    Packed with personality and smarts, entertaining and fun loving, you're all that and so much more, Ninja! How lucky your Mom and Dad are (the doggos and kitties too, hehe), having a furry family member, a best buddy as beautiful, as joyful, as special as you, Ninja, having known your love and companionship the past 9 wonderful years!!! You truly are a gem of a girl, sweetheart, a treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ninja! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting pics and reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled day of celebration...enjoying tons of free floor time, running, bucking, and kicking up a storm; playing (nicely, lol) with your fur sibs; cuddling on the couch with your humans, being hand fed a few raisins; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Ninja, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to the kitties and pups, all of your dear furry siblings, too!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ninja

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 264
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    I do have bunnies in the house, so
    I know how much fun you can be.
    You have a wonderful life with freedom to run and jump
    Celebrate your special day knowing you are much loved

Dearest Ninja, what a smart and beautiful Mixed-breed Bunny you are, indeed! You are absolutely stunning with that gorgeous, colorful coat that looks so soft and that sweet face with those perky pink ears and lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! And what a delightful personality you have! You live in her own "corner" of the living room. You're full of energy and make your dear Mom and Dad smile with your antics. You get out with them every day, or else you throw a tantrum! You love to run, buck, kick up your feet, and act silly. You have several doggie and kitty housemates to play with. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ninja, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and doggies and kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery