Thread: Sweet Silkie Bella!

Sweet Silkie Bella!

Dearest Bella, what a sweet Silkie Guinea Pig you are, indeed! You're absolutely adorable with that long, colorful coat and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and mouth and lovely big dark eyes. You have quite the delightful personality, too. You're sweet and loving and full of character. You enjoy squeaking almost like you're singing. You hold your head up high for photos, as if you know how beautiful you are. You take good care of your sister Mystery by grooming her. You're friends with the family dog and will sit by her. You love a good cuddle and your fleece blanket. You love to be petted and adored by visitors and want to come out of your cage to visit with them. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bella, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and sister Mystery and dog and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bella!!!

Hi Bella in Michigan! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet baby girl, from all in this piggy loving home!

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful Silkie wheeker girl you are, Bella!
    Your long, flowing, floor length Silkie coat is magnificent! And how heart-melting is that sweet, little face, hehe! It's no wonder you're a ham for the camera, Bella! True to your name, you're not only beautiful but a natural! As the saying goes, if you've got it flaunt it, and oh boy, have you "got it!!!"

And not only re you a stunner, looks wise, you're quite the character, packed with purrsonality, a regular songstress to boot, hehe Having been mom to many a pig over the years, I know first hand just how special that trademark guinea pig song, those happy "wheeks" and soothing purrs are!

But oh my gosh, you just might be the sweetest, most laid back and loving piggy on the planet, a friend to all (2 and 4 leggers!) with a heart of pure gold; wanting nothing more than to love and be loved in return! You're even friends with your doggie sib!

How blessed your family is, Bella, having a furry family member as special as you; beautiful inside and out; simply THE BEST!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting pics, and reading your family's love filled tribute as been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Bella...treated to extra floor time; grooming and playing with Mystery; chowing down on lots of yummy fruits and veggies; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Bella, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Mystery and your pup pal, too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bella

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a very beautiful girl who loves to be petted.
    You are friends with your "sister" and the family dog.
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Congratulations, Bella, on being POTD! Be still my heart ~ you are precious! You are so gorgeous and have such a sweet, loving and caring personality (like grooming your darling sister)! What a sweetheart you are! We are so glad you have such a wonderful life with a fur-family that truly loves and appreciates you! When you pose for photos with your head up, you are confident (not scared) and know you are loved and safe (and beautiful!) You don't need to do any "tricks" ~ God made you PERFECT already! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net