Thread: Beautiful Bubba!

Threaded View

Beautiful Bubba!

Dearest Bubba, a.k.a. Ronnie, you are beautiful indeed, absolutely stunning! That long, silky, thick grey fur so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that darker-grey nose and those lovely big golden-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They really capture and illustrate your beauty, both physical and spiritual. That fur is downright luxurious, so fluffy and thick, and I love that shot of your tail held straight up! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to San Antonio, TX to pet you on that luxurious fur, and pet your dear sister Nancy, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! You and Nancy were born feral and not in the same litter. Your dear Purrrents adopted you both eight years ago, September 28th, 2013, from a Maine Coon rescue group. Their previous cat Grayson was also feral and part Maine Coon. Sadly, they lost him after only eight years. They had learned to love the breed from him, so they looked purposefully for Maine Coons. They met you and Nancy, and you all fell in love and adopted each other!

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrents smile with your antics. You love to play fetch, and you will chase after anything and bring it back.. scrunchies, crumpled paper, the plastic ring from a milk carton, toy mice.. Your favorite human is your dear Daddy. You love to sit on his lap, only his, and you have a very loud special purr for him, which you occasionally deign to share with your dear Mom. You and they and Nancy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bubba, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Nancy and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Grayson Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 10-24-2021 at 06:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery