Thread: Charming Charlotte!

Charming Charlotte!

Dearest Charlotte, what a beautiful Calico lady you are, so full of charm! Your orange Tabby and brown-black Tabby and white fur is gorgeous and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're so cute sitting up in the first one, and in the second one you blend right in with the markings on that rug you've settled down on. I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Tennessee to pet you, and pet dear Annie, your miniature dachshund housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very affectionate but on your own terms. You'll get on someone's lap if you want to, but the person cannot make you. You and Annie have a most interesting relationship! You like to sleep at the foot of your dear Purrrson's bed on his/her feet so Annie can't get you. You love to get treats, but you have to move fast so Annie doesn't get them. You act like you dislike her, but when she was sick, you would lay down near her and give her a kiss . I'm so sorry to learn you were declawed by your previous owners, so you are wise to stay close by or, best, indoors. You and Annie and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Charlotte, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Annie and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Introducing Charlotte, our calico cat. She just turned thirteen years old in April. We adopted her when her first family had to move to an apartment and couldn't keep her - so she is a true Tennessee girl now . She has such interesting markings, I have never seen any cat like her!

She's very affectionate but very independent. She will get in your lap when she wants too but you can't make her if you want to hold her. She likes to sleep at the foot of my bed on my feet where Annie (our miniature dachshund) can't get her. She loves to get treats but has to be fast to keep Annie from getting them unless we are there to help her. She has her front claws de-clawed (done by her precious owners, so sad) so she stays close to home or she stays in the house. She is funny - she acts like she doesn't like Annie, but when Annie was sick she would lay down near her and give her a kiss
    Hello, beautiful calico cat Charlotte! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your striking markings with your white, orange and tabby coloring - beautiful!

You are affectionate on your own terms... you choose whose lap you will occupy and when! You sleep at the foot of the bed, on your person's feet. You move fast to get the kitty treats you love! You stay in or close to the house because you've had your front paws de-clawed. Best of all ... you are a beautiful, loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Charlotte!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Charming Charlotte!!!

Hi Charlotte! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, charming and captivating, Calico, TN girl you are, Charlotte! Just as your Mom says, your markings are SO unique, so beautiful. I've never seen anything like them! And quite the "poser" you are, sweetheart! That top photo is a hoot, hehe, not to mention how wonderfully it highlights your amazing markings!

Having to be re-homed is no fun, adjusting to new surroundings, a new family. Thankfully you found your way to the most loving of homes, devoted humans who would love and cherish you unconditionally! Then again, what's not to love! And as others have mentioned, having been (sadly) declawed it's good to hear you stick close to home. Hopefully one day you'll find being a fulltime indoor girl is better still!

How luck your family is, Annie included, having a fur baby, a furry sibling as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you to call their very own! You even watched over fur sib Annie when she was feeling down. How wonderful is that! You truly are a gem of a girl, Charlotte, beautiful body and heart, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Charlotte! Meeting you today, reading your Mom/Dad's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...spending special time with your humans, playing with Annie, feasting on some yummy treats, receiving tons of cuddles (if you're in the mood, hehe), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses (*optional*
    ) to you, beautiful, sweet Charlotte, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Doxie Annie, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Calico lady you are, Charolett! Congrats, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana