Thread: Precious Peralta!!!

Sweet Peralta

We are from Iowa USA! Thank you for letting my baby be the cat of the day! He will get all the treats and pets. I plan to read all your sweet messages to him so he knows how loved and appreciated he is. Of course, he already knows with the way I treat him and care for him. But it is nice to have that reminder every once in a while. Much love.

Precious Peralta!!!

Hi Peralta! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, oh so chill, utterly precious ebony boy you are, Peralta; the cutest "jailbird" I've ever laid eyes on!

Looking at your hunky, chunky, gorgeous self gracing my Cat of the Day page, it's hard to believe you were the runt of the litter, Peralta! From runt to chunk, to the chunkiest of all, quite the transformation; a testament to the healing power of a hearty meal, and love!

! I'm a chunky boy and love to eat! When I was born I was the runt of the litter and my foster was scared I wouldn't make it since I was so tiny! After my new family adopted me within two weeks I became a chunk …. And now a year later I'm the chunkiest!
    But as handsome a house panther as you are, Peralta, it's your BIG heart, your laid back and chill, sweet as can be purrsonality and your devotion to your Mommy that makes you the EXTRA special boy that you are; the consummate cuddle bug and Velcro kitty, dispensing hugs and kisses on demand...or just because!

How lucky your Mommy is, having been blessed with a fur baby as beautiful, as giving, as sweet and loving as you, Peralta. The comfort you bring to her life is a priceless gift to cherish forever! What a purrfect match you and your Mommy make, Peralta, better together, besties for life!

My mom suffers from various mental health issues and I can sense when she needs me! I give kisses, cuddles, and follow her everywhere to keep her company and watch her. I am a very very good boy!
    And not just a very good boy, the BEST BOY!!! (You even let your Mommy dress you up!) You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, one in a million, every kitty lover's dream boy come true!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud Mommy's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...sticking like Velcro to your Mommy, warming her lap and covering her with kisses; playing with brother Owen, followed by a bit of chillin' and a nice nap; feasting on your favorite foods and treats, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Peralta, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love and belly rubs to dear brother Owen, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-21-2021 at 02:49 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Peralta, you are gorgeous! You're absolutely stunning with that thick, fluffy black fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! What a cute jailbird you are, and in that picture of you turning your back up, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Iowa to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and rub your dear brother Owen's tummy (only if he wants it rubbed, of course) and pet him, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will rub the appropriate tums and pet you both for me !

And what a story you have to tell! You were a tiny kitten, the runt of your litter, and your foster was afraid you wouldn't make it. But after your Purrrmanent family and you adopted each other, you made up for the shortage and became a chunk within two weeks. And now, a year later, you're the chunkiest! (All the more to love!)

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're gentle and very, very calm, though you do often have bursts of energy. You go with the flow and stay chill, and you're very affectionate. You love being with dear Meowmie while she does those crazy cat lady things with you. You are also very smart, and you and Owen are both very good at sensing when Meowmie needs some extra attention and affection. You give kisses and cuddles, and you follow her everywhere to keep her company and watch her. You're a very, very good boy! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peralta, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Owen and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Paige.Seaton View Post
    We are from Iowa USA! Thank you for letting my baby be the cat of the day! He will get all the treats and pets. I plan to read all your sweet messages to him so he knows how loved and appreciated he is. Of course, he already knows with the way I treat him and care for him. But it is nice to have that reminder every once in a while. Much love.
    Hi Peralta and family in Iowa!!! So nice of you to chime in! Hope precious Peralta and dear Owen are in full party mode! And maybe next up for Cat of the Day honors, Owen! Carry on, kids!

Sandra and my orange boy Tigg'r the tripod, and Peach the Lab x Golden!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Calm, chill, cuddly Peralta!

I'm Peralta (my name comes from my owners favorite show "Brooklyn 99")! I'm a chunky boy and love to eat! When I was born I was the runt of the litter and my foster was scared I wouldn't make it since I was so tiny! After my new family adopted me within two weeks I became a chunk …. And now a year later I'm the chunkiest! I am very cuddly and love rubbing my face on you and your hands and all over! I love to cuddle and am a sleepy boy. Don't get me wrong, I do have crazy energy bursts often

I am gentle and very very calm. I go with the flow, and stay chill all the time. I let my mom dress me up without any struggle, and let her do all these crazy cat lady things with me. I'm just a big ball of love and cuddles! I like to sit on my mom's lap while she does makeup, eat meals, anytime really. I am also a very smart boy, like my brother Owen I am good at sensing distress. My mom suffers from various mental health issues and I can sense when she needs me! I give kisses, cuddles, and follow her everywhere to keep her company and watch her. I am a very very good boy!
    Hello, fluffy Peralta! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your full, shiny fur! I would be glad to pet you how ever much you like- since I can't, though, I hope your mom will give you extra petting and snuggles for me ! You are beautiful!

You are very calm and gentle. You spend time with your mom, either sitting in her lap or following her from place to place. You observe and keep her company, and you can sense when she needs you! She has you and brother Owen to sense when something is not right, and I imagine you are a very good comfort-giver! You are mostly a chill kitty, except for times when you have bursts of energy! You are very devoted and smart, too! PURRRR-fect! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Peralta - and love to Owen, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I fixed his archive page! Sorry about that. When I posted him on Facebook it said Iowa, at least!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Paige, how nice to meet you as we join you in celebrating your sweet Peralta's election as Cat of the Day! We hope you and he and Owen are having a big party, enjoying extra-special treats and games. And perhaps dear Owen will be Cat of the Day another day!

Cheers!
    - Pat (human)

Purrrs!
    - Sparkler (orange and white Tabby) and Tinker (brown and black Tabby)

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery