Thread: Stunning Rhett!

Stunning Rhett!

Good morning, Rhett! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a breathtakingly beautiful Husky x GSD (with a touch of Boxer!) boy you are, Rhett! Your brilliant, sky blue eyes are stunning, and that million mega-watt smile tells me you truly are one happy, cherished and much loved pup! My Cody, now at the Rainbow Bridge, was a rescued Husky x GSD too, so meeting you today, reading your human's love tribute warmed my heart to the core!

I'm so, so very sorry to hear your predecessor, your human's beloved rescued Husky, Gunner, left for the Rainbow Bridge so tragically, long before his time. Sadly, so many here know too well what a heartbreaking decision it was for your Mom/Dad to let him go. But I hope your human takes comfort knowing that
    she/he did the right thing, the selfless thing; that Gunner lives on in her heart until that happy day of reunion, and in you; that he looks down on you and her/him from above, sending you his love. No doubt Gunner had a paw in leading your human to you, to help heal her/his heart! And the rest is happy history!

I would say Rhett actually chose me, I applied for every puppy in his litter and was only one of the applicants that hit all the correct criteria on their application (owned a husky previously). They made me and my mom come to meet the puppies first and we let the puppies decide who wanted me! I knew I wanted a boy just like Gunner. Rhett came up to me and wouldn't leave my side which is when I knew he was meant to be mine
    How blessed your human was, that happy day you chose her/him to be your one and only, Rhett, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! You do Gunner's legacy proud, sweetheart, bringing so much comfort and joy, love and laughter to your human's life! What a heaven sent treasure you are, Rhett, just as special as can be, beautiful inside and out...and smart to boot! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rhett! Meeting you today, reading your happy homecoming story and seeing the gorgeous photos your human has included with her/his tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a car ride, swinging by Target's, hehe; playing in the bushes and honing those impressive commands; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; receiving tons of hugs and smooches, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Rhett, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Rhett!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Rhett, what a gorgeous Siberian Husky/German Shepherd/Boxer mix fellow you are! You are absolutely beautiful with that colorful fur and that sweet face with those lovely big blue eyes and that big smile. You were rescued just in time from a kill shelter. They thought you were a complainer there because of your whine, but you now use your voice to talk!

We're so sorry your dear person's earlier husky friend Gunner suddenly and unexpectedly passed away in November of 2020 from a massive tumor at just fiove years of age. Your person wanted another husky mix puppy, met and applied for every pup in your litter, and was chosen by you after she/he met with you and your siblings! You both have separation anxiety and are very attached to each other, and you keep close to each other. You love to go for car rides, and you are learning new tricks. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rhett, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Gunner Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Rhett

Name:  large (2).jpg
Views: 120
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are doing a great job at healing your owners broken heart.
    You have learned so many tricks in such a short amount of time.
    Celebrate your special day and many, many more