Thread: Sweet Swayze!

Sweet Swayze!

Dearest Swayze, what a gorgeous guy you are! Your luxurious long, fluffy white fur with touches of pale orange is absolutely stunning and looks so very soft. You have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those long curving whiskers and lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You're so cute with your mouth wide open, and I think your Purrrson is right that you're singing! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Gilbert, AZ to pet you, and pet your older brother and sister, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're full of energy and make your Purrrson smile with your antics. You follow him/her around everywhere, running. You like to pick on your older siblings. You steal things and hide them in shoes or in the litter box (a good reason for your Purrrsons to keep the box clean!). You like to sleep on your favorite blue blanket, looking like a cat-shaped cloud in a blue sky. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Swayze, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother and sister and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Swayze

What an adorable little boy!! You look so soft and fluffy, love from Iowa!! You have a beautiful coat and a cute little nose. Happy Cat of the day, you deserve all the treats!!

Sweet Singin' Swayze!!!

Hi Swayze! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a fabulous photo your human has included with her/his tribute, Swayze! But don't cut your beloved namesake proud. He could sing too! So, you're not only one breathtakingly beautiful, purrsonality packed, long haired boy who knows how to strike a pose, you've got talent to spare! And oh yes, quite the character, that you are, keeping your humans laughing with your antics!

Swayze follows me around everywhere ... running. He enjoys picking on his older brother and sister. He likes to steal things and hide them in shoes, or in his litter box (yuck - but that's good reason to keep the box relatively clean)!
    What a lucky family is yours, Swayze, having a joyful and fun loving pransker, a devoted and loving furkid, a best furry sibling in you! You truly are one of a kind, Swayze, beautiful inside and out, simply the best! The joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives with your antics, your loving ways, is truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Swayze! Meeting you today, reading your family's love filled tribute to their beautiful boy has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day bash...getting into all sorts of fun mischief, and playing with your fur sis and bro; he nice, lol; digging for treasures; serenading your humans with your song; receiving tons of cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Swayze, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear fur sibbies, too!!!

Sing it!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~