Thread: Terrific Taz!

Terrific Taz!

Hi Tazmanian, a.k.a. Taz! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetie!

Be still my heart! What a pawsitively precious, utterly adorable, cute as can be Shih Tzu x boy you are, Taz! I am a bit conflicted though, unsure if you truly live up to your nefarious namesake, the Tazmanian Devil!
    In the words of that classic tune, "Devil or angel, I can't make up my mind..." Your devilish side may be on full display in that bottom pic, but me thinks it's that shot of you cuddling so sweetly with your kitty pal that tells us all we need to know about who you really are: you're an angel! hehe

How lucky your family is, Taz, having a joyful, life and people loving, sweet as can be furkid and fur sib in you, Taz! Inside and out, in body and heart, you couldn't be any more precious if you tried! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie, taking some time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us! Meeting you this morning, learning of the very special place you hold in your family's heart and they in yours, seeing your heart-melting pics has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...enjoying a car ride, and maybe a little fishing, hehe; spending special time with your Mommy and Daddy, visiting Nana and playing with Uncle Bentley; cuddling with your kitty sibs Luci and Loki; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable, Taz, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear kitties Luci and Loki, too!

Precious!!!

My alter ego!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-20-2021 at 08:49 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Taz, you are terrific, indeed! What a beautiful Shih Tzu mix doggie you are! You are adorable in every one of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your fluffy, colorful fur and your sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes are so pretty, and how sweet it is to see you and your kitty pal cuddling!

And what a delightful personality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear Mom and Dad smile with your antics. You follow them everywhere, whether they're out fishing or relaxing at home or taking a car ride. You have a nice warm jacket for when those Nebraska winter winds get nippy. You enjoy playing with your dear sister Luci and brother Loki, whom you love even though they are c-a-t-s! You also love visiting Nana and playing with Uncle Benny. You have a very full life, and you and your dear parents and siblings all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Taz, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and Luci and Loki and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-20-2021 at 06:27 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tazmanian

Name:  19.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  122.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a handsome boy who has lived a charmed life.
    You go fishing, on car rides and playing with your kitty friends.
    Celebrate your special day, and many more