Thread: Precious Star-Princess!

Precious Star-Princess!

Greetings Star-Princess in Targu Mures, Romania! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this piggy loving home!

What a lovely, most precious piggy you are, Star-Princess, and so perfectly named; truly a princess among pigs, and definitely a star, shinning brightly not only in your human's heart but today as Pet of the Day's *star* honoree! I broke out in the biggest smile, sweetheart, the moment I laid eyes on you! You and my much loved and missed Rainbow Bridge piggy, Moonbeam, could be twins!

What a wonderful, love filled life you're living, Star-Princess, every wheeker's dream life, including tons of free/floor time, a yummy diet, your very own hammock to nap in and of course, all the love your heart can hold! And every day you repay the love and devotion shown you bringing so much joy to your humans' lives!

How lucky your human was, the day you came into her life, Star-Princess! Having been Mom to several wheekers over the years I know first hand just how special you Guinea Pigs are, among the gentlest and most loving of souls, and in you your human has been blessed with the very best! What a heavenly match you and your human make, cutie pie! And at just over a year old, so many more happy, love filled years ahead for you and your family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Star-Princess! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming bio and seeing your heart-melting pics has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...scampering about the house, playing with your human, wheeking and popcorning the day away; feasting on some yummy fruits and veggies and napping in our hammock; receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Star-Princess, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Star-Princess

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 241
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are lucky enough to be out of the cage more than it.
    However, you do go in to relax in your cute little hammock.
    Celebrate your world famous day, and many more

Dearest Star-Princess, also known as Csillag-Hercegn, what an precious Guinea Pig you are indeed! You are so cute in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You are absolutely beautiful with that colorful coat and that sweet face with the lovely big dark eyes. And how adorable you are in your hammock there! You have the most delightful personality, too, and you make your dear person smile with your antics. You like to find places to hide, you love both your food and people-food, and you're outside your open-door cage most of the time. Your person brought you home when you were just two months old, and you've been together for some six years now! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Star-Princess, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite special snacks!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Princess, on being POTD! You truly are a gorgeous Princess! We loved reading about your happy life with your human family who truly love and appreciate you! You are so beautiful and photogenic! We were amazed that you like to sleep in your cute hammock! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Girl! www.guineapigsrfun.net